Kevin De Bruyne

BlueHaze

All of you mentioning Liverpool are quite funny. They play great football, finally got a decent GK and Keita seems a really good addition but the lot of you are forgetting Salah had the season of his life last year and they still finished 25 points behind city. If Salah has a bad season or if he gets long term injured they will be in trouble. I think Liverpool will do well this year possibly finish 2nd but if you actually think they will win the league im not sure what to think of you. If they end up winning the league I'll post a picture on here with me arse hair glued as a moustache.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
They should be able to win their next six matches without him.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
All of you mentioning Liverpool are quite funny. They play great football, finally got a decent GK and Keita seems a really good addition but the lot of you are forgetting Salah had the season of his life last year and they still finished 25 points behind city. If Salah has a bad season or if he gets long term injured they will be in trouble. I think Liverpool will do well this year possibly finish 2nd but if you actually think they will win the league im not sure what to think of you. If they end up winning the league I'll post a picture on here with me arse hair glued as a moustache.
Well this is a post to pin down.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Let's hope they dont win, but theres a lot more to it then just making up 25 points. City surely wont get 100 points again first of all (especially if KdB is out for longer). Then you have to consider that Van Dijk is at Liverpool all season now (best CB in the league) after half a year of settling in, they got some depth in the attack with Shaqiri now, and then they completely revamped their midfield with Keita who is a brilliant player and an excellent defensive mid in fabinho, along with finally getting a quality goalkeeper. City are still favourites, but Liverpool are pretty clearly 2nd favourites considering they sorted out pretty much every problem position they had in the last 2 windows.

Expecting Salah to be a one season wonder is a bit foolish imo. Hes a quality player but more then anything, it was how their system played together that was the biggest thing. Probably half of Salahs goals were laid on a plate for him, it's not like he was scoring bangers and it was unsustainable.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Obviously a blow to City, but their depth is unreal so they'll cope just fine. They never had a problem beating Arsenal without him in the weekend.

Canagel

It doesn't really matter. City have more than enough. They swept aside Chelsea and Arsenal with ease without him and they don't have any other big teams for a while.

IAmAWinner

Their next 6 games are the 3 teams that were promoted this season and the 3 teams that were promoted last season. They don't need KDB.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Will be interesting to see how city get in without him, the city squad depth is good but KDB is different gravy really. Either way it’s a massive boost for Utd!

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
If it is true that he is walking without crutches and doesn't have the leg splinted he won't be out for to long
It says he’s walking with crutches there? Either way like someone said above Pep’s voodoo doctor will work his magic and have De Bruyne back playing like usual by the November breaks.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
City players travel to Barcelona and return in fine fettle.
Feck Liverpool, hope we are the ones taking any advantage.

edgar allan

It says he’s walking with crutches there? Either way like someone said above Pep’s voodoo doctor will work his magic and have De Bruyne back playing like usual by the November breaks.
Apologies, I need my eyes tested. Their sports medicine team are excellent for sure

Last edited:

Adisa

The outplayed Arsenal wothowi him. I'm looking at their fixtures and can't see where they drop points.

stu_1992

Well now I have yet another reason not wanting Liverpool to win the league.

On topic: De Bruyne will be a miss. He's their best player. But will it completely de-rail them? No. Absolutely not.

Canagel

City players travel to Barcelona and return in fine fettle.
Feck Liverpool, hope we are the ones taking any advantage.
See you're trying to get your tag removed there. :lol: you can be assured the mods won't remove it. I've had mine for months now.

0le

I'm sure the media darlings will remind us weekly that they are missing KDB. Meanwhile, United missing Pogba through suspension and injury for several parts of last season was completely irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Adisa

See you're trying to get your tag removed there. :lol: you can be assured the mods won't remove it. I've had mine for months now.
:lol: I got the tag for praising Robertson. :mad:
However the post expresses my true feelings. If we get our act together and Mourinho pulls his finger out, there's not reason it shouldn't be us.

devil in me

They'll be fine. Could actually work out as a blessing for them. They'll just play Bernado Silva deeper, win all their games and then De Brunye will come back fully rested.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I know I shouldn't think this but I'm sad that I won't be able to watch such a good player for a while. City are a joy to watch when he plays, even if I want them to lose.

With Peps magic doctors in Barcelona, he will be back in 10 days.

Remember Sane was supposed to be out for months last season at one point? Came back after two games iirc.

Kostur

海尔的老板
How we are or Liverpool supposed to 'take advantage' of KDB's injury when they won't even need him for the games he's most likely to miss?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
That sux. I'm a fan of football first, and a fan of Man Utd 2nd. We need the best players playing weak in weak out in the league.

feck him.