Kevin Peek - RIP

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
A legendary figure amongst United's away support.

Thoughts with his friends and family.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Once helped me and 3 mates jib into a Euro away.

Kept coming out of the away end and saying "you can pretend that you're my carer" spoke perfect Spanish to a police officer and steward to get us in. What a man.

MileStolar

It would be nice of you mancs to share a bit about who the man was, what was he like and just brief information so we, the people from across the world, could know little bit more about him. I was personally ignorant to his existence as of 2 minutes ago when I saw the thread. Thank you guys and may the fellow rest in peace.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Never interacted but had seen him around on game days.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Kept coming out of the away end and saying "you can pretend that you're my carer" spoke perfect Spanish to a police officer and steward to get us in. What a man.
That's brilliant. :lol:

RIP Kevin.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
It would be nice of you mancs to share a bit about who the man was, what was he like and just brief information so we, the people from across the world, could know little bit more about him. I was personally ignorant to his existence as of 2 minutes ago when I saw the thread. Thank you guys and may the fellow rest in peace.
A really nice tweet from Andy Mitten.

Amongst everything else, he was just a lovely bloke. This is from a local news site in Salford

https://salford.media/article/local...m7UVRxjQlIY2jJs6lupXy1JNlpNA_vxV-Y2vu69O5VWOk

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Never met him personally but had seen him around and heard him on the UWS podcast

RIP Kevin

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson

That is quality! What a guy.

ifightdragons

Sad to see him go, and a big loss for the fanbase. He had a big heart for his fellow fans.

Best of wishes to his family and friends.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
This is lovely.

For all the nonsense under the Glazers, there's still a wonderful beating heart at this football club.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Yeah, you’re probably right.

A class act. My grandad and uncles have got some great stories with him.
He certainly was and lived an amazing life.

I think everyone who met him has great stories. Genuinely got a bit emotional before reading some of the tributes to him on Twitter

I wonder if we could get some kind of Red Cafe fundraiser organised in honour of him?Donate the proceeds to the Man United Foundation maybe?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Seen him knocking around before. Weird to think how someone I've been seeing around for years is now just gone. Sounds a top man.

RIP.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He certainly was and lived an amazing life.

I think everyone who met him has great stories. Genuinely got a bit emotional before reading some of the tributes to him on Twitter

I wonder if we could get some kind of Red Cafe fundraiser organised in honour of him?Donate the proceeds to the Man United Foundation maybe?
Great idea mate. I’m sure a good number will donate, and it might bring a bit of unity in the current climate of the club which would be very fitting.

Lovely idea.

Tribec

I knew Kev more from his old computer repair shop in Eccles rather than match days. However, when ever I went in with a problem not only would he sort me out in terms of my computer, but we'd chat for ages about United, be it the current sides or of teams gone bye. I'd not seen Kev for ages, so I'm saddened to hear of his passing. I'm sure he'll be chatting to United some where or other to anyone willing to listen to him.