Khedira

thepolice123

He had a poor game yesterday but I think Juve did well to replace Vidal (who was much better) with him.

Iron Stove

I'm not a big fan of his. He's not that great defensively especially his positional sense. He does have a good engine and get's into good positions in attack but lacks end product. Watching him at Real, he always seemed to miss a shitload of chances. And he gets injured a lot.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not a big fan of his. He's not that great defensively especially his positional sense. He does have a good engine and get's into good positions in attack but lacks end product. Watching him at Real, he always seemed to miss a shitload of chances. And he gets injured a lot.
Good summary, agree.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yep. Still amazing that we made such a big bid for him back in Moyes' transfer window.

Nedved

He has been a good signing so far and is smart in both defence and attack. No complaints about his end product here.

He was poor yesterday and he has had some injury/fitness problems, but otherwise a bargain.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Yep. Still amazing that we made such a big bid for him back in Moyes' transfer window.
Forgot about that...a £30m bid or something I think it was? And then he leaves for free 2 years later

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Forgot about that...a £30m bid or something I think it was? And then he leaves for free 2 years later
€40 million was the figure I remember, so I guess that's slightly more than £30m? Would not have been a smooth move.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
€40 million was the figure I remember, so I guess that's slightly more than £30m? Would not have been a smooth move.
Googled it and it says £34m. £100m on a midfield of Khedira-Fellaini-Mata would have been funny in a very sad way