Television Kim Kardashian announces end of Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Fingers crossed they're able to get away soon and have another lovely well deserved trip, and for a bit longer next time! Hopefully the island doesn't suffer a terrible storm and they're all washed out to sea and fecking die. Really hope that doesn't happen.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
How out of touch must they be for putting that on Twitter.

Hey if I had the means and the money I’d love to feck off to an island. But I wouldn’t be sharing the info

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Fingers crossed they're able to get away soon and have another lovely well deserved trip, and for a bit longer next time! Hopefully the island doesn't suffer a terrible storm and they're all washed out to sea and fecking die. Really hope that doesn't happen.
That went dark

How about dodgy sea food and a bad case of the shits?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Hey if I had the means and the money I’d love to feck off to an island. But I wouldn’t be sharing the info
But how else would everyone know what you're doing? That family would broadcast their morning shits if they thought it would make them some cash.

NYAS

But how else would everyone know what you're doing? That family would broadcast their morning shits if they thought it would make them some cash.
Surely it isn’t about cash anymore. It’s simply an addiction to attention.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Its heartbreaking that they could only get away to a private island for a short period.... this is the sort of thing Rashford needs to start focusing on.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

Out of touch? She said she gets more money for posting one instagram pic than for an entire season of the now cancelled shows. She's posting it because it's her job. Money for old rope.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I like Dark Olly

Bojan11

Out of touch? She said she gets more money for posting one instagram pic than for an entire season of the now cancelled shows. She's posting it because it's her job. Money for old rope.
Where she making money from that post? It’s not advertising anything unless you interested in a private island. Which 99% of her audience can’t afford.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Where she making money from that post? It’s not advertising anything unless you interested in a private island. Which 99% of her audience can’t afford.
You have to constantly post to keep up the numbers she has and earn the money she does for promotions.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
Kanye got Kim a hologram of someone impersonating her dad for her birthday and got the actor to say that Kanye was "the most most most most genius man in the whole wide world".

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Scout
TBF telling everybody about your private island getaway during a pandemic isn't really enough, you need to tell them all about your holograms, too.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Kim Kardashian is announcing a lot of endings these days.

NYAS

Shocking. Who could have predicted it would end like this?