Kimmich or Kante?

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Dumbest thread on this forum.
I came to the conclusion that op did hate both players. So presenting this thread to demean both world class players and they achieved exactly what they wanted. :houllier: . And some even said kante very limited footballer.:lol:

Spoony

The People's President
Dumbest or not...I should've asked which of them would suit United and Pogba more. I suspect Kante.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Dumbest or not...I should've asked which of them would suit United and Pogba more. I suspect Kante.
The bring the best out of Pogba puzzle will be solved only by Pogba. He is very good in every aspect of the game even defensive phase only if he wanted to.

Hope is he will stay in united and in pl.If Pogba take more responsibility he will become super star in any midfield and won't need any one to make him better. He is not a kid anymore.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Kimmich was the center of Bayern's midfield this season. If all you said is being a luxury player, then Xavi was a luxury player
Are you really comparing Kimmich to one of the best midfielders of all time? Come on now.

They don't even play the same roles for their respective clubs.

Frank Sinatra Fan

Are you really comparing Kimmich to one of the best midfielders of all time? Come on now.

They don't even play the same roles for their respective clubs.
Kimmich needed to step up his role as the center and controller of Bayern's midfield after Thiago left. And Kimmich corresponded perfectly.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Kimmich needed to step up his role as the center and controller of Bayern's midfield after Thiago left. And Kimmich corresponded perfectly.
And that's fine and dandy, but he's nowhere near the level of Xavi, nor do they have the same role. Still unsure why Xavi was randomly brought up.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Depends how I want to play.
Defensive approach: Kante
Offensive approach: Kimmich
If I only have one choice: Kimmich

Tbf, every german player looked all over the place the last years under Löw. I wouldnt compare any national team performance with club performance in this case. Also, Kimmich often played right back for Germany (in the Euros too).
As for Thiago: He barely played in the second half of the season, Kimmich and Goretzka were the main engine of that CL winning Bayern team. Thiago played the CL finale, cause Pavard was injured (although Thiago have had his best performance for Bayern this game), otherwise he would've started on the bench. That's one of the reasons he wanted to leave, cause he lost his starting spot.

I like Thiago as a player, but I still think he's overrated. He needs 4 underwhealming/average matches to play a worldclass one. I guess thats why Liverpool fans are pretty much disappointed with him, cause he's doing all this wonderful stuff on youtube compilations, but in "real time" you only see it occasionally
The part in bold is spot on. I have had that opinion for over 5yrs of seeing Thiago at Bayern. He is a highlight player but not someone who can deliver consistently on the field