Film Kingdom of the Planet of The Apes

Big Andy

Bloke

Loved the first 3, one of the few franchises that has gotten better with each film. Glad they've continued the story rather than another reboot as was mooted over the past couple of years.

I hope that the spaceship that went missing in the news reports in the first movie reappears from its wormhole and crashes at the end of this movie (And Mark Wahlberg gets out :lol:).

Yagami

Good post resistant
Off topic but did anyone see that recent Kong vidya game? I didn't expect a game to rival Gollum so soon.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I enjoyed the others also but can't really remember how it all ended. Will probably watch this at some point.
I rewatched them a little bit earlier this year, it's a really really good trilogy, doesn't get as much recognition as it deserves imo.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I enjoyed the others also but can't really remember how it all ended. Will probably watch this at some point.
Same, I know I definitely enjoyed the trilogy, but if you asked me right now I'm not sure I could tell you anything that happened in them

Jacob

Been a long time since a was this excited for a premiere.

Loon

:lol:

Loved the first 3, one of the few franchises that has gotten better with each film. Glad they've continued the story rather than another reboot as was mooted over the past couple of years.

I hope that the spaceship that went missing in the news reports in the first movie reappears from its wormhole and crashes at the end of this movie (And Mark Wahlberg gets out :lol:).
Should be a CGI Charlton Heston. Best thing this series did is show reverence to the brilliant original movie.