KM's once in a lifetime, marvelous cricket sheep draft

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Round 5 TURN 3 results.

Unfortunately everyone passed.

Will post the next criteria in a couple of hours.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
  1. 12Ounce - I Healey, S Jayasuriya, S Ganguly, Zaheer Khan, Stokes, Ross Taylor, Dwayne Bravo
  2. 2mufc0 - M Vaughan, M Waugh, C Ambrose, A Flower, Chris Pringle, Ponting, Mitchell Johnson
  3. The Cat - S Nawaz, J Kallis, M Muralitharan, A Voges, Jason Roy, Boucher, Kumble
  4. Crappy - H Pandya, S Bond, B Lee, D Warner, Shai Hope, Warne, Watson
  5. Harshad - M Hussey, M Clarke, R Sharma, Don, Chahal, Greenidge, Garner
  6. HimannV -G Maxwell, T Boult, AB DeVilliers, M Trescothik, Fawad Alam, Starc, Gayle
  7. IndNYC - K Dharmasena, S Afridi, Yuvraj, S Fleming, Abey Kuruvilla, Gibbs, Malinga
  8. Mani - M Ashraful, W Akram, Arvinda, N Bracken, Bairstow, Dean Jones, Damien Fleming
  9. MJJ - Moin Khan, C Hooper, D Pringle, Inzamam, VVS, Sangakarra, Kevin Pietersen,
  10. Moby -F DeVilliers, G Chappell, A Roberts, Kalpage, Cook, Dhoni, McCullum
  11. NM - Misbah Ul Haq, S Pollock, Waqar, S Broad, Babar Azam, DeKock, Tahir,
  12. Prath - Ravi Ashwin, Kapil Dev, Tom Hogan, S Chanderpaul, WV Raman, Dhawan, Sehwag
Blocked players:
M Bevan, M Marshall, C Lloyd, M Crowe, L Klusener, S Tendulkar, S Waugh, V Richards, R Hadlee, G McGrath, B Lara, M Hayden, G Smith, Rabada, Bumrah, Rashid Khan, Kuldeep, Kohli, Gilchrist, Symonds, Steyn

Mani

In middle of all chaos ,crappy silently sneaked away Warne.Well played mate.

MJJ

Gutsy move really. I figured Kohli and Dhoni would be gone in the first round anyway, allowing me to pick up Symonds (who I actually wanted more than Gilchrist). Fortune favours the brave and all that.
When I tried to be brave I ended up with 2 sheep and a bunch of cats.

Interval

Level
Well done everyone. This is what happens when I leave @KM in charge for a few days. No sheep with players running amok taking Warne and Ponting and Garner home for nothing.

In the vein of freebies being offered - here's the next - relatively simple round.

YEAR OF THE HORSE

Pick a player that is a stated fan of a current Premier League football club
- Provide evidence backing the same
- The mods will be the final judges on whether to allow it or not. Because there can be spurious claims without adequate backing on internet articles and forums. Quotes are preferable.
- PL clubs refer to the current 20 that are competing in 2018-19 league
- Negative points for picking shithouses who have shifted their support away from The Greatest Club ever to some wannabe club because their favourite player moved or someone else is winning or something

EDIT: it needn't be a fan of today. Just needs to have supported a club that is in today's PL

Last edited:

Interval

Level
PS: Your hated mod is back.

We close this around 11am IST tomorrow. Get it in early so we can get another round in asap

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How much longer left?

Interval

Level
ROUND 5 TURN 1 Results

1. 12Ounce PASSED
  2. 2mufc0 BLOCKED (FLINTOFF)
  3. The Cat BLOCKED (FLINTOFF)
  4. Crappy BLOCKED (GAMBHIR)
  5. Harshad BLOCKED (GAMBHIR)
  6. HimannV BLOCKED (FLINTOFF)
  7. IndNYC PASSED
  8. Mani PASSED
  9. MJJ PASSED
  10. Moby PASSED
  11. NM BLOCKED (FLINTOFF)
  12. Prath PASSED
Blocked players:
M Bevan, M Marshall, C Lloyd, M Crowe, L Klusener, S Tendulkar, S Waugh, V Richards, R Hadlee, G McGrath, B Lara, M Hayden, G Smith, K Rabada, J Bumrah, Rashid Khan, Kuldeep, V Kohli, A Gilchrist, A Symonds, D Steyn, G Gambhir, F Flintoff

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I was checking insta and twitter pages near the end :lol:
What do you mean near the end?! I combed through a certain gentleman's twitter feed all the way back to when he joined in mid-2017. Lots of mentions of PL football but no fecking team of his own.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
What do you mean near the end?! I combed through a certain gentleman's twitter feed all the way back to when he joined in mid-2017. Lots of mentions of PL football but no fecking team of his own.
Went through the entire list of 400 accounts who a certain gentleman was following all cricketers, current and retired, reporters, ipl clubs, only one football club. But yeah that wasn’t deemed good enough :(

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I was checking insta and twitter pages near the end :lol:

Picked the first guy I found who followed a club.
I went for the dodgy fan club website first but @Interval didn't buy it.
Went through the entire list of 400 accounts who a certain gentleman was following all cricketers, current and retired, reporters, ipl clubs, only one football club. But yeah that wasn’t deemed good enough :(
He also poo-pooed my quite spurious claim. Worst. Mod. Eva!

Interval

Level
So I've fecked up and allowed a pick to pass that shouldn't have in light of new evidence.

Its messy. So in light of my incompetence - we have decided to scrap the round. Apologies to all you'll who have invested time on this.

Freddie and Gauti will be off the blocked list.

Will post the new criteria soon

@12OunceEpilogue @The Cat @2mufc0 @crappycraperson