Koch...goes limp...now stiff | Attempts at humour coke-blocked by Organic Potatoes

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
If what they say holds true then he should be receiving a warm welcome on the other side about now. Very warm indeed, if you get my meaning. *nudge nudge*

What I'm trying to say is that he will be burning in the fires of hell while demons gouge at his eyes in perpetuity.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Do these types of posts make you feel good about yourselves? It's both disrespectful and inappropriate. I hope an infraction was handed out. This is not the time to make fun of Koch. May he RIP. Call me old fashioned, I just believe in respect for the dead. He wasnt Hitler or Bin Laden after all.
Wait until Turtle Mitch goes. I'm throwing a party.

SirAF

Ageist
Do these types of posts make you feel good about yourselves? It's both disrespectful and inappropriate. I hope an infraction was handed out. This is not the time to make fun of Koch. May he RIP. Call me old fashioned, I just believe in respect for the dead. He wasnt Hitler or Bin Laden after all.
:D

Abizzz

This opens up a space in my current top 25 of super villains. Any suggestions?

Member 60376

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Clay Morrow knows his onions.
"This tweet is no longer available because it violated the Twitter rules"

But Trump can post whatever the feck he likes. Sounds about right.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Jesus every time I think my notion of conservative America can't sink any lower, I open a Tweet and see a reply by 'Mindy Robinson' and it plummets to whole new lows.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It posted it for the benefit of others and context who may not have seen it.
Sorry I didn't mean for that to be as blunt as it looks re-reading it, I was rushing a quick reply before I had to put my phone down!

The double standards from Twitter are infuriating.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Top notch satire, but to be fair you are definitely old fashioned. I imagine you would be best friends with Jean-Paul Marat. Or maybe Gracchus Babeuf.