Krzysztof Piatek

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We've not been in the top 4 most of the season with a fit and on fire Marcus Rashford. Now we've lost him for at least 2 months, maybe getting on to 3 months and I'm supposed to feel more optimistic? There's being positive and there's being delusional. I said we had a chance with Rashy. We've got no chance now.
You don’t have to be ‘optimistic’. You are supposed to be sensible enough to not speak so definitively. What if Abraham gets injured? What if Greenwood gets the goals?
We have also had no Paul Pogba all season, and he’ll be back in a couple of weeks. What if that helps lift us?

Reynoldo

If the talent is there and its just a bad spell due to a confidence issue or the like then you would say yes its normally a gamble worth taking to move to another club and see how it works out.

However the problem is everything we touch turns to shite so taking a player with those issues is an even bigger gamble for a club like us right now.

(Not saying Im not for it as we need players but sounds like it could potentially go south very quickly for all parties)

theklr

The Athletic is saying we've made an approach to sign him this month it seems . Might be a longshot though.

Ace of Spades

I really hope we don't panic buy shit players. We somehow have got rid of a lot of players not good enough, we don't need to add more to that. Just get Fernandes and he should add goals and creativity that we are not getting from our midfield. Should stabilise us until the likes of Pogba returns in Feb and Rashford, whenever he returns.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What the hell happened to him? Was scoring well last season.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
We should seek put a loan to buy for Jovic instead, he looked great at Frankfurt.

Alabaster Codify7

Piatek or Jovic on loan would be decent right now. We cannot be choosey if options are available. If Martial picks up yet another knock, what then? I'll tell you what then - an 18yr old lad carrying the entire can on his own, with Lingard floating around behind him as a #10. We'd be lucky to finish 10th if that transpired.

Judas

Open to offers
When Martial gets injured which let’s face it he will, even if it’s just a few games missed, it’s going to be very grim if we don’t do something.

MrSingh2002

Sign him or loan him but get him or we'll regret it at some point. He's a solid starter.

SambaBoy

Even during his impressive form last year, there was doubt as to whether he could do it long term as he didn't really showing anything amazing apart from his finishing, a bit like Chicharito at us. It was also his first full season of producing the goods hence why Milan took the gamble and no top top club was in for him.

Saying that, he started of well at Milan and showed other facets to his game. He's been dreadful this season however but so have Milan so it's hard to say where his true level is but not a great sign that Milan are willing to loan him out.

Red_toad

Do people actually realise that his club are looking at a loan that obligates the other team to purchase their flop?
Their flop that simply will not fit into a front 3 that United play?
Signing players who do not fit and haven’t performed for ages? Is that now the United way? Why not just stick Jesse upfront? As there’s not extra wages nor loan fees involved in that...

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Do people actually realise that his club are looking at a loan that obligates the other team to purchase their flop?
Their flop that simply will not fit into a front 3 that United play?
Signing players who do not fit and haven’t performed for ages? Is that now the United way? Why not just stick Jesse upfront? As there’s not extra wages nor loan fees involved in that...
Good point! I did ask about whether Jovic would fit into the system Ole warns despite him racking up good numbers at Frankfurt. He functioned well in a 2 with Haller and we want a 3.

Figure that one out. Teams that have bought players for the sake of it have not done well....err hang on, that would be us!

RUUD_10_LEGEND

For what it's worth (aka nothing) I signed him on PES, made him #7 and he's banging them in for me :lol:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Can we take Paqueta too?

gr3yham3

I would take him without a doubt. We need a presence in the box and someone to get to the end of crosses, especially against low blocks. With our injuries, a 352 with Martial and Piatek up front could work too, or we could push Martial left and leave Piatek as a lone striker.

BlackBen

I’d take Rebic on loan instead as there are rumors he wants to end his Milan loan. He has more to his game and he’s a hard worker too.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I’d take Rebic on loan instead as there are rumors he wants to end his Milan loan. He has more to his game and he’s a hard worker too.
Rebić has only recently hit the fantastic form he has been in, I'd say that we fecked it up we didn't look at him prior to this season. He's already played for Eintracht and Milan this season though so loan for this season is out of question.

BlackBen

Rebić has only recently hit the fantastic form he has been in, I'd say that we fecked it up we didn't look at him prior to this season. He's already played for Eintracht and Milan this season though so loan for this season is out of question.
Didn’t know that so thanks for the enlightenment.

But yeah when on form is unplayable. I watched him against Torino yesterday and he was really good. The assist for Bonaventura’s goal was near perfect and a bit of ashame he couldn’t get on the scoresheet himself.

Run the whole game and game everything, it’s great to see that in a player.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Didn’t know that so thanks for the enlightenment.

But yeah when on form is unplayable. I watched him against Torino yesterday and he was really good. The assist for Bonaventura’s goal was near perfect and a bit of ashame he couldn’t get on the scoresheet himself.

Run the whole game and game everything, it’s great to see that in a player.
Yup, as much praise as Ibrahimovic is getting for their recent upturn in form (I believe he's had massive impact mentality/morale wise, Rebić himself mentioned that), it was Rebić and Theo who carried them as of late. Theo's been doing that most of the season to be fair, another player I wouldn't mind looking at.

For what it's worth Milan have an offer from Tottenham for Piątek on loan, his agent pretty much briefed one of Polish football news site he's friend with.

BlackBen

Yup, as much praise as Ibrahimovic is getting for their recent upturn in form (I believe he's had massive impact mentality/morale wise, Rebić himself mentioned that), it was Rebić and Theo who carried them as of late. Theo's been doing that most of the season to be fair, another player I wouldn't mind looking at.

For what it's worth Milan have an offer from Tottenham for Piątek on loan, his agent pretty much briefed one of Polish football news site he's friend with.
He was fantastic last night. The way he timed his runs forward was impressive. Like you said, he is very integral to their play and was no different last night and even should have scored. I would take him here in a heartbeat.