La Liga 2018/19

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ready for the long and winding road in the fecking segunda.Today a match that could be from Primera,against Sporting

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Easy to get a ticket I see. Have the fans deserted Deportivo?
That was a while before the start. I like to arrive with a lot of time, like to the cinema or the airport hehe. Later it got better.

I would say that there is a stable base of about 15,000 that will go even in segunda,raising to 20000-25000 in the important matches.
Yes, it's easy although I rarely buy tickets.I guess around 20€. I don't come always but sunday 20:45 is a perfect time and got a unused carnet

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That was a while before the start. I like to arrive with a lot of time, like to the cinema or the airport hehe. Later it got better.

I would say that there is a stable base of about 15,000 that will go even in segunda,raising to 20000-25000 in the important matches.
Yes, it's easy although I rarely buy tickets.I guess around 20€. I don't come always but sunday 20:45 is a perfect time and got a unused carnet
Do you think they will come straight back up? Who are the biggest threats?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Do you think they will come straight back up? Who are the biggest threats?
I still do not know many players so I do not know what to say. The director of football(signed from Levante) has brought many players with experience in segunda and insists that veterans have to get used to the league.
The problem is that years ago, when they went down and up in the same year there was not so much competition.
Those who went down, Málaga and Las Palmas have started very well and there are a serie of classic teams that have been close to be promoted the last years,or with a more consolidated idea: Sporting, Zaragoza, Mallorca, Osasuna, Cádiz,Granada
It is fundamental to be very solid at home and get almost all the points. Today they missed a penalty but scored in the last minute

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Eibar take the lead in the 90th minute. Terrible last few minutes by Atleti... they have the players to do it but it doesn’t seem like they’ll challenge for the title at all this season.

vangagal

Its Simeone. What would people expect? Give him Barca circa 09-11 and he would make them play exactlly like this Atletico. This kind of result cost him title last season and surely this season maybe.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's a greatanager but I won't want him anywhere near here. For the talent they have, the football is excruciating.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Starting Sergi Roberto and Rafinha in midfield away at Anoeta with Coutinho and Vidal on the bench is a very weird choice unless there are some physical problems

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Suarez could knife this ref and the ref be like "that's some good knife work mate"

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
Suarez could knife this ref and the ref be like "that's some good knife work mate"
it's embarrassing how he's the only player who can constantly belittle the ref without being given a card, specially given his reputation

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looks like Barca are having their annual lesson at the Anoeta.

Mad how they struggle year in year out at that venue compared to how they do at the Bernabeu, Mestalla or Atletico Madrid.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
Looks like Barca are having their annual lesson at the Anoeta.

Mad how they struggle year in year out at that venue compared to how they do at the Bernabeu, Mestalla or Atletico Madrid.
well it's always their coach having strange decisions when going to Anoeta. The starting midfield today is shocking

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Only started watching but amazed how quickly Anoeta has changed in about five months, looks a much better arena now with the stands right on top of the pitch.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Busquets and Coutinho come off the bench and Barcelona look a lot better... what a surprise.

Bonkers starting eleven by Valverde. No idea what he was thinking

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
La Real cutting Barca apart on counter attack...should be 2-0 and all over by now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
1-1. Suarez scrambles one in from a corner.

Abysmal keeping by Rulli.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Of course. There is no justice in the world

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
1-2. Dembele.

Rulli is a joke, massively declined last 18 months. Mad there's still posters who think he's good enough to be Argentina number one. They last watched him in 2016.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Dembele is not always looking like a great fit, he loses the ball a lot, but man has he scored some important goals so far.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Barca with a Real Madrid type victory there.

Gritty and nicking goals from set pieces.

marktan

Who the feck are Eleven sports? Would've thought one of Sky and BT would've had the UK rights to La Liga. Sigh.. crappy stream it is I guess.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lopetegui's gone with an attacking lineup tonight, but that's leaving their midfield quite porous. Both Ramos and Varane are unsure about their defending, and Raul Garcia is seeing too much free space. As usual, though, I would expect a moment of magic from one of Real Madrid's players to give them 3 points.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Ramos is struggling against Bilbao. Raul Garcia keeps coming into his area and pulls him out of position. Surprisingly, Ramos has been slow on the challenge, often arriving late and then getting caught out.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Sorry for the late reply but seems like there's remodeling of the Riazor going on with all that scaffolding. Increasing capacity even after relegation?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
It cannot be said that Madrid plays badly but I personally prefer more direct teams myself.