La Liga 2018/19

Bole Top

12 minutes for assist and goal. it could get ugly for Sevilla when Suarez wakes up.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Donde está Vinicius?
:lol: I know,but Malcolm has been 2 years playing in Europe. His case is more resounding.
Sky had this in their live commentary thread.

19:33

MALCOM TO LEAVE BARCA?

Summer signing Malcom could well be on his way out of the Nou Camp in January, according to Spanish paper Sport.

The Brazilian, who looked set to join Roma before Barcelona swooped with a last-minute offer, has struggled to break into Valverde's first-team squad.

Inter Milan are believed to be interested and he remains a Tottenham and Arsenal transfer target.
Maybe too early.Was Valverde against the signing?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
@carvajal Fun fun will be watching and reading Roncero if they lose vs Barcelona.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
RE Malcom. Never seen him play for Barcelona (or for anyone) how has he performed? Has he been given a full 90?

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Ter Stegen saves 2 times, then Vaclik fouls Suarez for a penalty..

Edit: 3-0 game over

ArseHat

Should have been a pen for Sevilla minutes ago. Navas’ cross hit Jordi Alba’s arm clearly in an unnatural position. I’m not sure why VAR wasn’t used there.

Ter Stegen with a great double save. Suarez awarded a penalty moments after with a nice bit of individual play.

3-0 Suarez converts from the spot.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
If they beat Real Madrid they will win this without serious problems even without Messi if he is injured.

el3mel

If he doesn't catch the Clasico, then this will be the first Clasico without both Ronaldo and Messi around since when ? Feels like more than a decade.

Edit : Apparently since 2007, 11 years ago.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Rakitic scores with a great strike, 4-1 now.

The score should have been 3-3 if not for Ter Stegen

Edit: 4-2 Muriel, Barca defense is sooo bad:lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
That was a great game. Both sides played some good stuff. Seville were a bit unlucky in the second half against a wall like Ter Stegen. Can't believe he isn't Germany's number 1 yet.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Messi will miss the clásico. 1 month out according to RAC1
Its the only hope for Julen. Bad for Messi but not so bad as expected here. This if Floren lets Julen see Catalunya.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Its the only hope for Julen. Bad for Messi but not so bad as expected here. This if Floren lets Julen see Catalunya.
This game was important so that he could link two easy wins. Try to endure in the Camp Nou and then all very easy, Pucela, copa del rey, Vigo, Eibar, but in my opinion he has failed too much.
I think it will be Sunday or Monday. Apparently they have already warned Solari to be ready.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This game was important so that he could link two easy wins. Try to endure in the Camp Nou and then all very easy, Pucela, copa del rey, Vigo, Eibar, but in my opinion he has failed too much.
I think it will be Sunday or Monday. Apparently they have already warned Solari to be ready.
Roncero will be something else to follow. :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Roncero will be something else to follow. :lol:
He is denying the reality and retweeting something about VAR and Barcelona. I imagine that he will make a monologue about getting up, fighting for the crest, "you are wearing the shirt of Madrid,show it in the field".
About the coach Roncero jumps off the boat very easily, he has no problem being Contista, Gutista ...

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He is denying the reality and retweeting something about VAR and Barcelona. I imagine that he will make a monologue about getting up, fighting for the crest, "you are wearing the shirt of Madrid,show it in the field".
About the coach Roncero jumps off the boat very easily, he has no problem being Contista, Gutista ...
Does he have a good relation with Futre? One of the things I liked more was the rivalry between Buyo and Futre and I remember the 2 talking about that. Don't remember if it was Roncero there or the presenter from Chiringuito. Anyway Roncero is the good definition of extreme partiality reporting or following a club.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Does he have a good relation with Futre? One of the things I liked more was the rivalry between Buyo and Futre and I remember the 2 talking about that. Don't remember if it was Roncero there or the presenter from Chiringuito. Anyway Roncero is the good definition of extreme partiality reporting or following a club.
I think they were together on the previous program to the Chiringuito, in any case Futre commentator has nothing to do with the player. He is very light now.
I guess you already know it, but if not, you have to see Crackovia. It is no longer broadcast but there are wonders.
Mix Catalan and Spanish but it is easy to understand.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Didn't knew the Crackovia stuff @carvajal thanks. Looking at the exorcist sketch he doesn't look far off from real Roncero. And when mixed with Mourinho it reached paranoia levels never seen at Bernabéu. ;)