La liga 2021/22

RoyH1

Shameful behaviour by the Barsa fans. Their immaturity and ridiculous sense of entitlement has no bounds.

FCBarcelona

Supports
FC Barcelona
el clásico was a bad game. i don't think real was brilliant or that deserved the win. a drew would have been more fair. however, we usually lose when a drew 'should' be the result. we are anticlinical in the areas...
1st goal from alaba one minute after dest fail... 2 defenses, 2 different ways to finish.
2nd goal in the counter attack when depay was absolutely alone and he surprisingly decides to pass the ball...
position 4 is still the goal for the season and nothing more.

i honestly was expecting a worse performance by barça.

Shameful behaviour by the Barsa fans. Their immaturity and ridiculous sense of entitlement has no bounds.
barça (in fact, laporta) decided to take out of the stadium the hooligan groups (boixos nois) almost 20 years ago. best thing that happened to the club.
by the way, it was a few dozens but you say that ALL barça fans are like that...
not even 0.1% of the barça fans approve this.

i don't even think many of them are barça fans, just juvenile offenders (which is a current problem in barcelona but i don't want to enter into politics).

for example... the only one that hits the car (the rest of the people only screams) is a guy with wearing arsenal shirt... so yeah... long time barça fan i guess!
https://twitter.com/ deportes_rtve/status/1452380393336881154 (i cannot post social media, just delete the space)

Wish FcBarca was still on here
what do you want?

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think he means @FCBarca , a poster banned a long time ago, scourge of madridismo, a real pain in the ass.
The closest thing to Cristobal Soria :lol:
A more cultured, coherent and sensible Soria :lol:

I actually liked bantering him...sigh

Idxomer

Falcao scores against Barca.

Also, Pique and Busquets are finished.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Always nice to see Falcao score.

Cloud7

Really is an incredible shitshow going on over there at Barcelona. Koeman clearly underperforming. No money available to fire him. The club need CL for financial reasons. That’s a vicious triangle to be caught in.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Really is an incredible shitshow going on over there at Barcelona. Koeman clearly underperforming. No money available to fire him. The club need CL for financial reasons. That’s a vicious triangle to be caught in.
Another loser who won't resign.

FCBarcelona

Supports
FC Barcelona
we are ABYSMAL in the areas.

it is beyond imaginable how BAD we are in both sides. i think this was the 6th time in the season that the 1st shot on target of the opponent is a goal.
we don't score even without a goalkeeper, penalty... it doesn't matter. we can have 5 chances that are 90% goal and finish the game without scoring.

today we had like 3 1vs1, dest was like 1 meter from the line goal without opposition yet he managed to fail, a penalty, etc. unbelievable.

koeman might not be the best option, but we can have the best coach of all time that if you keep missing chances at this rate it will be impossible to win a single game.

DavidDeSchmikes

Real Madrid draw 0-0 with Osasuna
Top 4 teams all on 21 points with Rayo and Osasuna in 5th and 6th on 19 points

Idxomer

There isn't a single great team in the league for the 2nd year in a row.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Sad day for Real Madrid, we get a draw and Koeman has been sacked. :(

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
This game between Levante and Atletico looks corrupt.

The first pen for Levante was already soft and the second one after VAR a farce.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Mariano and Marcelo starting aways vs Elche. Not a bad idea to bet on a local win or a draw today imo.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Vini is on fire

Honestly, do we even need Mbappé anymore :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I know it was said last season and it largely played out status quo with top 3 but really think this year one of Sevilla/La Real could win the league.

Both up there with good starts despite being in europe and they've got reasonably strength in depth. Not likely but not impossible one of them could do a Deportivo as might only need 75-80 points to win the league this time.

Barca obviously no threat, Atletico Madrid just don't seem as strong in defence this year and Real Madrid already dropped points v likes of Espanyol so don't see either running up a 10 point lead at all.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Vinicius is a bit like Sterling for me.

Makes some excellent runs beyond the fullback but just freezes too often infront of the keeper and can't find the finish often enough.

He's still a talent though (as he showed v Liverpool last season) so if he can improve his productivity he can make it to next step up.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Vinicius is a bit like Sterling for me.

Makes some excellent runs beyond the fullback but just freezes too often infront of the keeper and can't find the finish often enough.

He's still a talent though (as he showed v Liverpool last season) so if he can improve his productivity he can make it to next step up.
6 goals in 10 games and change in the league, 8 in 13 and change so far

If he keeps this up, i'd say the issue of productivity is solved

Still a lot of room to improve, too

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
Absolutely class goal from Memphis. Learned that individual brilliance thing at United (joking)

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Fantastic goal, but again, Pique being a starter at Barcelona at this point is laughable.

Just...why?