La liga 2021/22

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Only 16 games played, 22 to finish,. There is plenty of competition left, just saying.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
We're in December, and he's been doing this since August. At this point there is no reason to believe he won't
He's turned a very reliable player for us this season, I didn't expect him much of him before but now he's just scores beautiful goals. It's insane how much he has progressed this season but Benzema has also been super important for us for quite a while so let's see if he can keep up like he has done so far and if Jovic can step up.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've always been a fan but Darder has been even more impressive this season. Probably going to make a "vs" video of his performances against Real Madrid and Barcelona soon.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've always been a fan but Darder has been even more impressive this season. Probably going to make a "vs" video of his performances against Real Madrid and Barcelona soon.
Mr. Good luck charm. Mention him and he scores the following game.

Aside from Darder, RDT is a superb footballer. Really can't believe he flopped at Benfica.

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
The year is 2021 and Xavi has just fielded a starting XI with zero fullbacks/wingbacks. That's bound to work great...

Idxomer

Xavi learned nothing from Pep.

If your best option for a strike is Luuk de Jong, don't play with one.

Bole Top

FT 2-2. imo, La Liga should do something with teams that keep getting results with so little possesion.

Cloud7

Seems like literally every game is a struggle for them right now

Yagami

Good post resistant
Fekir show for Betis
Absolutely love him. He'd be perfect for Ralf. Not just because he'd be excellent in the interior role due to his press resistance, but his workrate is insane. Tevez-esque. Them injuries, though :(

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Vinicius and Benzema is such a lethal combo this season

We’ve come such a long way:

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Ancelotti is such a genius. They controlled atleticos pressure in the early minutes. Managed to score the goal and now atletico cant get a ball near courtois

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah. That could be a red :(

Stupid, stupid foul

Not even a yellow :lol:

It's mateu, so ok, but surprised VAR didn't say anything. Guess the lucky part(for all involved) was he hit him at foot level instead of ankle...

big rons sovereign

Watching the Madrid derby, both sides really are pathetic. The slightest touch and they drop like a headshot.

Drygon

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I remember when there were some rumours of him coming to utd. :(
A Perez favourite, if Fergie was serious he should have asked for him during the Ronnie transfer. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out he did.
That's just hindsight 20/20. In the following years after Cristiano's departure from Man United, Rooney became a full-fledged world class striker while Benzema was a back-up to Higuain and Mourinho even called him a cat.

I'm sure you are the people being happy for missing out Benzema until Rooney fell off a cliff before he was 30.