La liga 2021/22

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Game within the game, pay attention to Mateu Lahoz. The most lunatic, incoherent ref in the sport :lol:

RoyH1

Question to resident Real fans. Why are the seats at the Bernabeu still covered in this ugly blue mat?
Not a Real fan but I’ll take it. As you may know, Madrid is in the process of rebuilding its stadium. I’m pretty sure that they might be working on the new fancy elevator system for their pitch.

Ludens the Red

'Cause the stadium is undergoing renovations
Not a Real fan but I’ll take it. As you may know, Madrid is in the process of rebuilding its stadium. I’m pretty sure that they might be working on the new fancy elevator system for their pitch.
Ta, did think the works were done. Didn’t they start over a year ago? Dragging their feet a bit….

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ta, did think the works were done. Didn’t they start over a year ago? Dragging their feet a bit….
It's a €900m job. It's gonna take a few years to complete...they're basically rebuilding it without first tearing it down

Drygon

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Vinicius and Benzema is such a lethal combo this season

We’ve come such a long way!
Vinicius deserves all the credit in the world for becoming such an outstanding player this season. However, he was horrendous last year & ruined Real Madrid's attack several times due to his poor decision making. I understand Benzema's frustration.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The dream subbed :(

Out griezmann and carrasco for joao felix and lemar too

Jovic for us

the_cliff

Did Benzema aggravate his injury ? Key for Madrid this season is to keep Benzema fit.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
For the good of football somebody needs to get Joao Felix away from that mob

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
SEE?!?!?? FECKING SHOOT YOU FECKER!!@

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Vini still makes some horrific mistakes in possession, bad, sloppy passes, and his touch can still be somewhat erratic at times...all fairly normal for a 21 year old

But damn if he hasn't turned into one of the most decisive players in the world

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Kross disarms pressing with his feet AND his head. Amazing player

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Also Militao is fan-fecking-tastic and we just completely blew an offside trap and they fecked up a huge chance :lol:

RoyH1

Atletico has outran and outhustled Madrid but the difference in quality with the ball at their feet is astonishing. Kroos and Modric just manage to disarm their press so efficiently.

Also Militao is fan-fecking-tastic and we just completely blew an offside trap and they fecked up a huge chance :lol:
Militao has turned into a beast.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Man im not a madrid fan but i love that they play this good. I love their final boss vibe you get when you meet them in the champions league play offs

Inter Yer Nan

Shocking from Atletico this season which is very disappointing given the squad and winning the league last year. Real are just so far ahead. Sevilla will be the closest contender and I think Atletico will be fighting for third with Betis.

Red00012

I still wouldn’t fancy A Madrid in the draw tomorrow , the game could be a lot different only for a few decent saves from
Courtois

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We've taken the hands off the wheel too early :nervous:

Btw wasn't convinced at first but Courtois was an awesome signing

RoyH1

I still wouldn’t fancy A Madrid in the draw tomorrow , the game could be a lot different only for a few decent saves from
Courtois
Agree and it's what I wrote in the thread concerning our rivals in the CL. Our midfield is not as press resistant as Kroos/Modric are.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Needs to be said, them lot are missing Gimenez and Savic. Had to play Kondogbia at CB

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Luka Modric, 36 years old, still the best player on the pitch in a madrid derby

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Can you see Jović getting more minutes and actually doing something for the team in near future?
No, unless Benzema or Vinicius has a major injury. If he wants to make an impact it needs to happen now but still with every madridista salivating over Mbappe he's in a very though spot.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can you see Jović getting more minutes and actually doing something for the team in near future?
Eh. Difficult because Benzema is the 3rd best player in the world. He's not been bad in the last few games though, so maybe?

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Great game by Vini, what a turnaround he's made this season.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
That's just hindsight 20/20. In the following years after Cristiano's departure from Man United, Rooney became a full-fledged world class striker while Benzema was a back-up to Higuain and Mourinho even called him a cat.

I'm sure you are the people being happy for missing out Benzema until Rooney fell off a cliff before he was 30.
Higuan left Real Madrid cause his performances in Championship League were rubbish, and the partnership Cristiano+Benzema proved to be better than Cristiano+Higuain, as Higuaín is inferior to Benzema as a playmaker.

Higuan was always rubbish in CL knock outs, even for Juventus and Napoli, not just Real Madrid....hell, even Morata did more for Juve in CL than Higuaín.