La Liga/Serie A/BuLi Draft - QF Marty1968 vs Skizzo/Pat_mustard

Who will win with player peaks in the specified leagues (not career peaks)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuppet

Please remember that players should only be judged by their performances in their assigned leagues for this draft (not career peak)

TEAM Marty1968

VS

TEAM Skizzo/Pat_Mustard

Tuppet

Marty's Tactics

Formation: 4-3-3

My team will line up with excellent CB’s and two efficient, hard working full-backs, both of which have outstanding energy and defensive capabilities. My back line has arguably the best man marker in the draft.Costacurta was a wonderful defender with great tactical intelligence, excellent technique and a real competitive streak. He is the best defender on the pitch and will need to be at his best to contain Klinsmann and Bebeto.Berthold will be on hand to help control the backline and mark the second striker.

When back in the Bundesliga he was more often a CB than full-back, although in this game would be able to interchange with Babbel freely if necessary as both players were excellent in either position.

On either side I have two excellent full-backs. Benarrivo was one of the golden generation of players at Parma that brought the club 2 UEFA cup successes and Cup Winners Cup as well as two Copa Italia’s. Both he andBabbel had tremendous energy and were defensively very solid. My tactics and players around them will enable them both to get forward and help contain my opponent’s full-backs, both of which are very good upgrades and will provide an attacking threat a defensive solidity.

In front of the back four I have a midfield three who are all excellent on the ball, tough, tenacious and will prove a stern test for Skizzo/Pat’s midfield. Baraja/Hierro are both excellent players and will prove an excellent test forGattuso and Seedorf, with Scholl dropping back to help out. With these three in the middle, Skizzo/Pat will need either Moller or Basler fill inside to balance the midfield. This will limit their abilities to play out wide (clearly why they have reinforced with Lizarazu and Zanetti).

Gattuso’s competitiveness cannot be rivalled in this game. His never say die attitude will ensure Skizzo/Pat’s midfielders do not have much time on the ball. Not an out and out defensive mid but his hard working nature, along with Seedorf’s intelligence will provide a rock solid heart to my team.

Gattuso had a hunger for victory and an aggressiveness that constantly pressured his opponents and this helps to inspire the other players in his team. Also great awareness on the ball.

As Zlatan describes Gattuso “If I’m relaxing I know that Rino will be behind me giving me the motivation and adrenaline I need. When Rino doesn’t play, the dressing room is silent and nobody talks. But when Rino is there, he talks to everyone and gives everyone the motivation they need. He arrives with an incredible determination. On the field he’s an animal, without him we cannot do it.”

Seedorf was one of the most complete midfielders in Europe in his peak and could play either in a central role or on the left. He had excellent awareness, passing ability, was outstanding defensively and a real attacking threat. Teamed up wonderfully with Gattuso in their time at Milan, which saw them win two Serie A titles, two Champions League titles (should have been a third in 2004/05), whilst individually he was voted in UEFA’s Team of the Year in 2002 & 2007, and voted the best midfielder in Europe in 2007.

Scholl was wonderful for club and country and will sit nicely behind Zamorano. 5th on the all-time list for assists in the Bundesliga, he had incredible awareness, agility, dribbling ability and was excellent from set pieces. Twice voted in ESM’s Team of the Year during his time at Munich (1995-96 and 2000-01), he was a key part of their success during that time, which included 8 league titles, 5 German cups, a Champions League and UEFA Cup. An incredibly creative player who my opponents will need to man mark if they are going to stop him running the show here.

In 2001 he was voted Player of the Year in Germany and in 2005 Munich fans voted him one of the eleven greatest Bayern players of all time.

Tuppet

Rank/Name/Country/Age/Games/Assists

1 Andreas Möller Deutschland 47 428 107
2 Gerd Müller Deutschland 69 427 106
3 Franck Ribéry Frankreich 31 193 99
4 Zé Roberto Brasilien 40 336 97
5 Mehmet Scholl Deutschland 44 392 91
6 Thomas Häßler Deutschland 48 400 85
7 Wolfgang Overath Deutschland 71 409 83
8 Mario Basler Deutschland 46 262 79
9 Dariusz Wosz Deutschland 45 324 77
10 Jürgen Grabowski Deutschland 70 441 76

On either side of Zamorano I have two wonderfully attacking players to provide some real attacking threat and end product to my team. No write up is needed for Neymar…we’ve all seen what he’s capable of. Incredible pace, dribbling, passing, vision and a deadly eye for goal. Skizzo/Pat have brought Zanetti in to help counter this attacking threat and will be one of the best battles on the pitch.

On the right Bale will provide pace, width and excellent service to Zamorano in the middle. Having just scored the most goals of any British player to play abroad he provides another great outlet for my team and opportunity for goals. Lizarazu will enjoy getting forward when possible but will need to be very selective as to when he does this as Bale’s pace will unlock Skizzo/Pat’s defence whenever possible.

Between Neymar and Bale I have Zamorano…a hard-working, tough striker with a great scoring record for Madrid which saw him become foreign player of the year in La Liga in 1995. Scored 101 goals in 173 matches, including a lovely hat-trick against Barca. Also a better scoring record than Skizzo/Pat’s main man Klinsmann during any point of his career!!

In four seasons with Real Madrid Iván Zamorano scored 100 goals and was a menace to most defences. NicknamedBam Bam,he was fundamental in the conquest of the 1994/95 La Liga title, where he was the league’s leading scorer (28 goals).

Our Strengths

My team has a great balance to it, offering attacking threat and defensive solidity. I have a back four who are all comfortable on the ball, have fantastic awareness, hard working and will be able to keep tabs on Klinsmann and Bebeto. Skizzo/Pat’s width will come from their wing-backs but they will need to be very careful not to leave space given the lightning pace I have on both wings. Both Bale and Neymar will force Zanetti and Lizarazu to think twice about getting forward too often and both Bale and Neymar will have the comfort that behind them are two extremely disciplined full-backs.

The midfield battle will be very tight. Hierro was outstanding but for all his qualities (and I like him as a player) Baraja will struggle against Gattuso/Seedorf’s physicality.

In attack I have real pace, creativity and flair. Scholl will have a lot of the ball and will require someone to mark him to prevent him dictating the game. Hierro can do this but would be a waste of his talents so someone else will have to.

Neymar, Bale and Zamorano will link up nicely together and Skizzo/Pat’s back four will be hard pushed to keep them out for the whole game.

Bundesliga:

Lehmann (GER) – Schalke 1988-1998, Dortmund 1999-2003, VfB Stuttgart 2008-2010

Babbel (GER) – Hamburg 1992-1994, Bayern Munich 1994-2000

Berthold (GER) – Bayern Munich 1991-1993, VfB Stuttgart 1993-2000

Scholl (GER) – Bayern Munich 1992-2007

La Liga

Zamorano (CHI) – Real Madrid 1992-1996

Neymar (BRA) – Barcelona 2013-Present

Bale (WAL) – Real Madrid 2013-Present

Serie A

Benarrivo (ITA) – Parma 1991-2004

Costacurta (ITA) – AC Milan 1986-2007

Gattuso (ITA) – AC Milan 1999-2012

Seedorf (HOL) – AC Milan 2002-2012

SUB: Mihaijlovic (YUG) – Roma 1992-1994, Sampdoria 1994-1998, Lazio 1998-2004

SUB: Butragueno (SPA) – Real Madrid 1984-1995

SUB: McManaman (ENG) – Real Madrid 1999-2003

Tuppet

Skizzo/Pat_mustard tactics

Formation:

We line up in a 4-3-1-2/Diamond formation. We sport arguably the best keeper in the draft alongside Kahn inWalter Zenga, a three-time IFFHS World Goalkeeper of the Year. Ahead of him the rugged centre-back pairing of Ruggeri and Chiellini are flanked by a Sampdoria legend in Moreno Mannini and one of the all-time great left backs, Bixente Lizarazu.

Our midfield is an imposing, well rounded unit, which combines defensive solidity with a considerable creative and goal scoring threat. Fernando Hierro, a staple inclusion in all-time Spain and Real Madrid XIs, marshals the team from a central midfield position, utilising his defensive nous to shield the defence and his superb passing range to instigate attacks. Less heralded is his superb goalscoring record from central midfield: he scored an astonishing 21 goals in 37 league games from midfield under Raddy Antic in 1991-92, and notching double figures in each of the following two seasons. With heavyweight support from Baraja and Zanetti he'll have licence to choose his moments to attack here. Baraja himself was a formidable box to box presence in some excellent Valencia teams, scoring a respectable 43 goals in 285 La Liga matches himself. Our new acquisition, Inter Milan legend Javier Zanetti, slots in on the right of our midfield. He plays a tactically crucial role here, using his endless running and defenive nous to support Mannini against Neymar, and his superb ball-carrying to break upfield and cross for our strikers.

Andreas Moller, winner of a World Cup, a Euro Championship, a Champions League, a UEFA Cup and 2 Bundesligas, is restored to his favoured AM position. A serial winner who maintained a 1 in 3 scoring record for the best part of a decade across Serie A, Bundesliga and internationals, he was also a superb passer who is listed as holding the all-time assists record in the Bundesliga.

Up front we field a pair of World Cup winners in Jurgen Klinsmann and Bebeto. Both Klinsmann and Bebeto excelled in two-man attacks, forming two of the most memorable duos of their era with Voller and Romario respectively. They’ll be a nightmare to defend against here, with Klinsmann’s powerful , tireless running and physical presence in the penalty area creating spaces for the foraging, astute movement of Bebeto.

In possession, Lizarazu will vie to win his individual duel with Bale by taking advantage of his sometimes questioned defensive workrate and looking to get forward at times and offer a creative outlet out wide. As good as Bale is, Lizarazu is an all-time great and we back him to get the better of this contest. Our midfield's powerful ball-winning and excellent distribution should ensure that Moller gets plenty of the ball. He'll look to play in Klinsmann and Bebeto, and to arrive late in the penalty area in search of scoring opportunities.

When we lose possession, the team will drop back into a relatively deep and compact 4-3-1-2, with Klinsmann taking principal responsibility for hounding Marty's defence/midfield while the team regains their shape.

Our Advantages:

Diverse Goal Threats: We have two fairly prolific strikers, who we feel are complementary in their pairing. Supplying them is the Bundesliga's all time assist leader, Andreas Moller, who also has a 1 in 3 scoring record. Hierro was prolific in his midfield prime, and Baraja a consistent goal threat also. Lizarazu and Mannini have both scored a couple of "worldie's" in their time.

Our Defence vs His Attack: Butragueno/Zamarano's aerial threat should be well-mitigated by Ruggeri and Chiellini, and we don't see either of Marty's inverted wingers as being particularly complementary to his central strikers. We back Lizarazu to get the better of his individual duel with Bale, and we feel we've mitigated against Neymar's superb individual threat as well as possible. Mannini was an integral part of some miserly and highly successful Sampdoria defensive units and a superb defensive full back, and here he has the support of Zanetti.

Midfield: We've eschewed the gung-ho 4-4-2 of the previous match to forge an altogether more solid 4-3-1-2 this time around. With Hierro, Zanetti and Baraja's range of attributes and tactical nous, we predict that we'll have the better balanced unit here. Gattuso seems likely to be Marty's DM, and as combative a ball winner as he was, we feel he operated as a defensive box-to-box player who favoured trying to win the ball further up the park. Moller should be able to find pockets of space here.

Tuppet

@Rado_N can you make a poll for us as always?

Who will win with player peaks in the specified leagues (not career peaks)?
Team Marty1968
Team Skizzo/Pat_mustard

Cheers Rado!

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Zanetti in midfield. Me like
Skizzo-Pat's midfield! :drool:
Good to hear :). We weren't sure how Zanetti in midfield would be received just because he isn't usually picked there in drafts, but he's got an excellent record there, offers an additional dimension with his dribbling and should be a big help in defending against Neymar.

VivaJanuzaj

Not a big fan of Marty's midfield, doesn't seem too balanced for me. But marty's attack vs this defence is going to be so interesting.

Leaning towards Skizzo atm.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Umm, well he's primarily Mannini's job in this game, but in a hypothetical scenario if Pupi was directly up against him, he'll absolutely twat him.

Them quads!
Was joking. Not sure who I'll bet on to be serious, Neymar has been absolutely brilliant for the last couple of years and he would be a handful for every fullback in history, including the GOAT ones

Moby

Dick
Was joking. Not sure who I'll bet on to be serious, Neymar has been absolutely brilliant for the last couple of years and he would be a handful for every fullback in history, including the GOAT ones
I won't go that far to be honest. He was amazing in 14-15, no doubt, but we're talking people who have stopped one world class attacker after another for years. And of all the GOATs, Pupi and Lilian are the two that would be the toughest for someone like Neymar. Two physically supreme beasts. As long as we are not playing under a ref who'd stop the game every time Neymar goes rolling on the floor after a challenge like in the picture above, he'll struggle against Pupi's stamina and determination. He can survive against someone like Cafu or CAT for example.

Marty1968

Couple of points initially. Zanetti will be forced to pick up Neymar as Mannini will struggle. The most obvious route is to get the ball to Neymar to attack down the left and i'd imagine that with Skizzo/Pat's formation this would be the first thing to change in the first 10 minutes of a game once Mannini has been skinned a couple of times. And even if Neymar loses possession I have Benarrivo and Seedorf who is very comfortable covering the left side to prevent gaps opening.

With Zanetti's defensive duties that he'll have to adopt I can see this limiting his effectiveness in a midfield three.

With the focus being on the pace of Neymar and Bale I can see Scholl having some space to control the ball behind Zamorano. He'd need to be picked up, either by Hierro or by one of the CB's stepping up.

With Neymar keeping Zanetti busy and Hierro potentially covering Scholl then this will give Seedorf and Gattuso the upper hand over Baraja (although Gattuso will need to cover Moller who is in a much better position this game than the first round IMO). Seedorf was incredible on the ball and will help to keep possession and spot runs from Neymar, Bale and Zamorano.

harms

Staff
Initial thoughts:
- Marty did a poor job creating the formation pic. He should've just put both Seedorf and Gattuso deeper as a pair of holding midfielders, without any arrows.
- Would've preferred a completely different striker to Zamorano here - Benzema would've been perfect (by the way, did he really went unpicked or am I forgetting something?). Yes, we can see the Zamorano - Scholl connection which is in a lot ways reminiscent of his duet with Laudrup, but still - a selfless forward with a decent hold-up play would've been perfect for this pair of wing-forwards, who are the best players in Marty's team. Also, Benzema would've been much more dangerous against Chiellini and Ruggeri, who are both physical monsters first and foremost and will counter Zamorano's strengths
- Skizzo has a nice diamond, not sure why he depicted it as 4-3-3

To be honest, I'm not a fan of either team here.

Marty1968

Umm, well he's primarily Mannini's job in this game, but in a hypothetical scenario if Pupi was directly up against him, he'll absolutely twat him.

Them quads!
That's no quad.....THIS is a quad!!

Marty1968

And then you have this clown...

I guess Skizzo-Pat were being generous by not unleashing Pupi completely on him.
This clown who, behind Messi is IMO the best in the world you mean? ;o)

Marty1968

That, however much truth is in it, has nothing to do with him being a clown who'd be crying foul in front of the ref after a small push by Pupi.
True, but then this match is full of them. Bale does the same, as did Scholl. And the biggest of the lot is heading Skizzo/Pat's attack. Klinsmann was so famous for it he even brought diving into his goal celebrations.

Joking aside, and without wanting to go on about it too much, Zanetti will have to keep tabs on Neymar as Mannini will not be up to it by himself.

Marty1968

Quotes we've probably all read but here's what the creme de' la creme think of my tax evading genius...

"Now everyone is talking about Messi. He is a star. But he must first become better than Neymar. At the moment Messi is just more experienced.”
—Soccer legend Pele

“I see Neymar like a Ronaldo or a Messi, the type who appears and makes things happen.”
—Brazilian soccer star Zico

"I can't explain how special he will become. In the next two or three seasons he will become the best player.”
—All-time soccer great Ronaldinho

“There are some players who are touched with a magic wand. Neymar is one of those” – Dani Alves

“He is a unique player in all aspects, capable of taking on two or three opponents on his own” – Luis Enrique

“It’s just a matter of time before he becomes the best player in the world” – Luis Ronaldo

“Respecting Ronaldo and Messi and others, Neymar deserves to be the best in the world” – Rivaldo

“When I am asked about Messi and Cristiano I say that Neymar is the best for me. It is not just for his goals, but for the ease with which he plays and the confidence he has. Neymar is going to have a Ballon d’Or in one or two years because he is going to deserve it.”
– Roberto Carlos

Moby

Dick
Zanetti will have to keep tabs on Neymar as Mannini will not be up to it by himself.
And honestly, you couldn't find a man better suited to this role. His versatility, and more importantly his tactical awareness and nous and game intelligence would be priceless here.

I can see the trio shifting rightwards when you have the ball. Clearly your plan is to play through Neymar and that is the role that suits him as well, so that zone is going to receive a lot of action. With the Lizard keeping tabs on Bale, Pat-Skizzo can afford that shift and congest that part of the pitch. Hierro and Baraja can compete with Seedorf and Scholl as Gattuso offers next to nothing going forward.

Marty1968

Initial thoughts:
- Marty did a poor job creating the formation pic. He should've just put both Seedorf and Gattuso deeper as a pair of holding midfielders, without any arrows.
- Would've preferred a completely different striker to Zamorano here - Benzema would've been perfect (by the way, did he really went unpicked or am I forgetting something?). Yes, we can see the Zamorano - Scholl connection which is in a lot ways reminiscent of his duet with Laudrup, but still - a selfless forward with a decent hold-up play would've been perfect for this pair of wing-forwards, who are the best players in Marty's team. Also, Benzema would've been much more dangerous against Chiellini and Ruggeri, who are both physical monsters first and foremost and will counter Zamorano's strengths

- Marty did a poor job creating the formation pic. He should've just put both Seedorf and Gattuso deeper as a pair of holding midfielders, without any arrows. Possibly true but wanted to show that Seedorf could help to fill spaces left by Neymar as he's just as comfortable filling in on the left as through the middle. Defensively he was excellent as well so maybe do have him a bit more attacking than he should be.
- Would've preferred a completely different striker to Zamorano here - Benzema would've been perfect (by the way, did he really went unpicked or am I forgetting something?). Yes, we can see the Zamorano - Scholl connection which is in a lot ways reminiscent of his duet with Laudrup, but still - a selfless forward with a decent hold-up play would've been perfect for this pair of wing-forwards, who are the best players in Marty's team. Also, Benzema would've been much more dangerous against Chiellini and Ruggeri, who are both physical monsters first and foremost and will counter Zamorano's strengths Scholl will definitely adopt the 'Laudrup' role that was so effective with Bam-Bam at Madrid. Zamorano was a very physical striker, much like Tevez during his peak. He was the front line of defense which someone like Benzema just doesn't do to the same extent.

Moby

Dick
I liked the arrows on Seedorf @harms . His dynamic forward play often goes underrated in these things. He was a complete force of nature going forward and given his amazing touch and technique, he could tilt a game in a second or two.
Remember the goal he scored against us in 2007 at San Siro? That's the sort of offensive play he's capable of and I'm glad the manager has highlighted it.

Marty1968

Just look at Seedorf's incredible vision and ability on the ball in this clip (58-65 seconds in particular).

The vision for the pass to Inzaghi here (1 min 14s in video)

VivaJanuzaj

Quotes we've probably all read but here's what the creme de' la creme think of my tax evading genius...

"Now everyone is talking about Messi. He is a star. But he must first become better than Neymar. At the moment Messi is just more experienced.”
—Soccer legend Pele

“I see Neymar like a Ronaldo or a Messi, the type who appears and makes things happen.”

"I can't explain how special he will become. In the next two or three seasons he will become the best player.”

“There are some players who are touched with a magic wand. Neymar is one of those” – Dani Alves

“He is a unique player in all aspects, capable of taking on two or three opponents on his own” – Luis Enrique

“It’s just a matter of time before he becomes the best player in the world” – Luis Ronaldo

“Respecting Ronaldo and Messi and others, Neymar deserves to be the best in the world” – Rivaldo

“When I am asked about Messi and Cristiano I say that Neymar is the best for me. It is not just for his goals, but for the ease with which he plays and the confidence he has. Neymar is going to have a Ballon d’Or in one or two years because he is going to deserve it.”
– Roberto Carlos
What do they all have in common? All Brazilian who are known for being not bias and his coach.

Moby

Dick

—Soccer legend Pele

– Roberto Carlos
I see your obsession for the little Brazilian, and while he's had a great couple of years, it's a bit strange that he's the one you are focussing on in this game.

Is there no respect for a man who won the Champions League four times with three different clubs during a span of 12 years? It easily dwarves Neymar's career in comparison. Seedorf was a world beater right from his teenage till his late 30s, one of the greatest legends of the modern game.

In this game, with Pupi having to zip across from time to time, he'll get enough pockets of spaces to weave his magic and he'll be phenomenal picking his runs. You don't want this man to have a sight of goal, with his range and accuracy of shooting. Obviously with Hierro and Baraja guarding the space, it's never going to be easy but he can launch a thunder strike within a second's notice.

For me, he'll have a bigger impact on this game than Neymar, despite the latter's current hype.

I actually don't remember him ever getting any credit in a draft unless it was to complete a diamond for Pirlo's sake. Insane.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Initial thoughts:

Unpicked.

What about the complementarity Klinsmann/Moller in the past?

Marty1968

Not focusing on Neymar (and one on my earlier posts I said I didn't want to go on about). Neymar is just one of my outlets and haven't even started talking of Bale's threat, Scholl or Seedorf.

Seedorf was my first pick of the draft because I loved his playing style. Was able to mix it with the most physical of opponents and had an incredible shot on him. His awareness and comfort on the ball was just as good as Zidane in my opinion. Great vision as my video clips above have shown and trickery to get out of tight situations when hounded by opponents. I think he's underrated because the dutch team at the time had so much talent but as they have done many times throughout history, didn't use that talent to win things. More often than not it was stories of unrest in the dutch camp rather than them winning anything. That in my view overshadowed an incredible talent on the world stage and is maybe why he hasn't been given the same 'legendary' status that others such as Gullit, Cruyff, Rijkaard have.

Moby

Dick
I wouldn't say he was at Gullit's level, although they were quite similar in a lot of things. The one thing that separates him and Gullit is hunger on the pitch, the latter was just crazy in getting every single 50-50, aerial duel, interception, tackle, every single thing. Gullit at his peak was unstoppable once he reached the final third. Pace, strength, shooting, vision, one touch play, aerial ability and dreadlocks! He was a sort of beast never seen before or after. The closest, I'd say, that comes to a rampage on the pitch.

Seedorf, while not quite at that level, was a class above his contemporaries for years. What I liked about him most was his efficiency on the ball. A bit of a percentage player, rarely lost the ball or made a bad pass, always kept it moving and always kept looking for ways to open a defense. Compared to someone like Gullit, he was a lot calmer and measured in his approach.

harms

Staff
I liked the arrows on Seedorf @harms . His dynamic forward play often goes underrated in these things. He was a complete force of nature going forward and given his amazing touch and technique, he could tilt a game in a second or two.
Remember the goal he scored against us in 2007 at San Siro? That's the sort of offensive play he's capable of and I'm glad the manager has highlighted it.
No doubt that he is going to cover that left flank. I just don't like the arrows in sharemytactics formations, except for the fullbacks, call it the aesthetic preference)

Love Seedorf to bits personally, exceptional mix of technique and vision with an absolute beastly physique

Skizzo

guess since @Pat_Mustard and I haven't been around, the focus has been a bit too much in the wrong place.

Thanks to Marty for offering this up first of all. We can look at this again.

Rank/Name/Country/Age/Games/Assists

1 Andreas Möller Deutschland 47 428 107
2 Gerd Müller Deutschland 69 427 106
3 Franck Ribéry Frankreich 31 193 99
4 Zé Roberto Brasilien 40 336 97
5 Mehmet Scholl Deutschland 44 392 91
6 Thomas Häßler Deutschland 48 400 85
7 Wolfgang Overath Deutschland 71 409 83
8 Mario Basler Deutschland 46 262 79
9 Dariusz Wosz Deutschland 45 324 77
10 Jürgen Grabowski Deutschland 70 441 76

We can point out that it's our man who leads that list.

the benefit for us is that he'll end up facing Hierro or Baraja on most occasions.

On the flip side, Moller comes up against a misused Gattuso, who isn't really the type of player you want holding your midfield, and while he was a great tackler, we pointed out in our OP that we feel he's ill suited to that kind of DM role. Especially against someone like Moller.

Skizzo

The benefit of Moller centrally in this game, is that with the movemt and pace of Klinsmann and Bebeto, he offers a dual threat in terms of goals and his assists.

Klinsmann and Bebeto are already a pair that we plugged in the first game, and feel they have a complementary skill set. Now they aren't as isolated as they might have been in the last game.

With Moller now back in his prime role, and not having to focus as much in defense since Gattuso won't offer an attacking threat, Moller will be instrumental in unlocking that defence.