La Liga/Serie A/BuLi Draft - QF Marty1968 vs Skizzo/Pat_mustard

Who will win with player peaks in the specified leagues (not career peaks)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marty1968

Some final thoughts from me here...

Maninni isn't good enough to cope with Neymar. Zanetti will be forced to cover, limiting how effective he can be from an attacking sense.
Seedorf & scholls vision and creativity on the ball will help to unlock spaces for Zamorano anf Neymar in particular.
gattuso whilst not a complete DM, his work rate, dedication, & tenacity will limit how effective Moller can be.
Costacurta is the best man marking defender on the pitch.
Both Babbel and Benarrivo are extremely disciplined full backs who will enable Neymar/Bale to attack without the need to cover defensively.
Bale vs Lizarazu is a good battle.
Zamorano's work rate and movement WOULD work with two wingers and Scholl behind him

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
This is a hard one to separate. I can see SkizzoPat having control of the midfield, it's effectively a four-man unit in the centre there. Equally though Marty looks particularly devastating on the counter with Bale and Neymar scampering forward. He also has the biggest mismatch on the park in Neymar against Mannini, appreciating that Zanetti will cover there but if Neymar hangs high and wide, Zanetti may not have time to get across, moreso on the break than in normal play.

Marty1968

They think it's all over.........some of my players are clearly not taking the news well!!

Marty1968

:lol: that's fantastic.

Great game Marty. Hell of an attack you put together. Think this was one of the more civil games so far though :)
Haha yeah I think so. No name calling or eye gouging! Good luck in the next round. Get rid of Mannini and put Seedorf in the middle and reckon you've got a cracking team!!