Lack of rotation: Will this hurt us deeper in the season?

NLunited

How many games did Shaw play last season? It probably did not help he had to fill in at LCB.

The amount of pressure that is put on the coach by club and fans doesn’t help. Think about that when you are criticizing our coaches.

saivet

How many games did Shaw play last season? It probably did not help he had to fill in at LCB.

The amount of pressure that is put on the coach by club and fans doesn’t help. Think about that when you are criticizing our coaches.
47 appearances for United with 40 of those being starts.

NLunited

47 appearances for United with 40 of those being starts.
That does not sound extreme, just a bit high considering he was injured a few times. Bruno played everything.

There is also a tendency in the media to make United look bad at every turn.

RuudTom83

At present due to injuries there is not much chance of rotation...but with longer matches and more yellow cards the team will be rotated more whether EtH likes it or not.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That does not sound extreme, just a bit high considering he was injured a few times. Bruno played everything.

There is also a tendency in the media to make United look bad at every turn.
Its some bs account.

Red Rash

I think last year lack of rotation was due to ETH being quite stubborn with team selections, this year I'm worried it could be due to lack of players.

LB : Maybe an exceptional case but Shaw and Malacia both injured leaves us with limited options unless we sign someone.

CB : We know Varane will pick up frequent injuries that leaves Martinez and Lindelof. I think it's very clear ETH doesn't rate Maguire and would prefer not to use him.

CM : We still have no Casemiro replacement. Who is first choice to play alongside Casemiro? Mount, Eriksen, McTominay?? Question marks over all of them in that role

CAM : I'm not sure who will be deputy for Bruno. Whenever Mount is fit he probably plays with Bruno.

CF : Hojlund is an unknown and Martial is injury prone. They are our only two recognisable CFs

Overall the squad looks extremely thin and I'm worried how we cope over a long season

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

It's understood the former 25-year-old former Ajax defender took painkillers to play in the subsequent games against Brighton and Bayern Munich, and further tests on Thursday revealed that the fracture has not healed correctly.
Rushing back players from serious injuries. The manager cares more about keeping his job than player welfare.

El Zoido

Rushing back players from serious injuries. The manager cares more about keeping his job than player welfare.
Surely there’s also responsibility on the player to say when they’re not feeling right or fully recovered. And the medical staff, too. I doubt Ten Hag would force him to play through injury for a game or two, knowing it’d likely set him back three months.

The manager has to take on board advice from professionals in other departments, so most likely the blame is on the medical staff who gave him the all clear. Ten Hag only very slowly brought Martial back last season, when we still needed him. Solskjaer got this crap too, the players need to say when they’re not fully recovered.

RuudTom83

Get your pitchforks out and head to Old Trafford haha.

Big Bad Teh Hag...the reality is always a lot less boring than the scenario we dream up. It's very rare any player is 100% fit when they take to the field on matchdays.

Licha was posting videos in the summer saying he was feeling great, sadly the demands of the premier league were to much and his had a relapse.

It happens, no real need to make a huge drama out of it, but as its United it's what we are good at.