Largie Ramazani

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
MEN are running that he might be promoted to the first team due to the injuries. Would be great for the lad, hope he can keep improving and become a valuable squad member.
Thought of him first when Ole said there are players ”chomping at the bit”.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Thought of him first when Ole said there are players ”chomping at the bit”.
Yeah, he has been knocking on the door to be fair to him, he is a fiesty fecker as well, so him and Williams in a side could be trouble!

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
It's good for the kid, but one injury to a first teamer and we're turning to the reserves with one if the highest paid squads in the world?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Yeah, he has been knocking on the door to be fair to him, he is a fiesty fecker as well, so him and Williams in a side could be trouble!
Yeap. Although it (Rashford’s injury) could simply mean more minutes to Chong & Gomes with Greenwood getting games and minutes as a striker.

AshRK

I get excited when I see the club giving chance to a youth academy player but I think with the squad we have it is extremely unfair on them where we put all the pressure on them. We need a quality attacking midfielder. It won't be long before people call for our young players head because of club's lack of investment, look at with James, some already have written him of. If we don't add some experience then people will start writing off these young players too.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeap. Although it (Rashford’s injury) could simply mean more minutes to Chong & Gomes with Greenwood getting games and minutes as a striker.
Yeah he would just make the bench and be with the squad, which is good enough at this point in time.

khoazany

It's just pure speculation from MEN imo. He will be eaten alive at the senior level. Nowhere near physically ready.

Mark Pawelek

It's just pure speculation from MEN imo. He will be eaten alive at the senior level. Nowhere near physically ready.
7 months older than Greenwood. 5 months older than Laird. Yet Greenwood (and Laird by some) are considered OK to start for seniors but Ramazani isn't? What criteria meets physically ready?

Nick7

7 months older than Greenwood. 5 months older than Laird. Yet Greenwood (and Laird by some) are considered OK to start for seniors but Ramazani isn't? What's criteria meets physically ready?
Doesn’t really matter if he was a decade older than Greenwood. Age is only a part of what makes a player ready. Mason is a lot more suited to first team football.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
7 months older than Greenwood. 5 months older than Laird. Yet Greenwood (and Laird by some) are considered OK to start for seniors but Ramazani isn't? What criteria meets physically ready?
In the same way Gomes is not ready for First team football. Not every kid develops at the same rate. Also Greenwood is also not ready for First team football. But due to our stupid recruitment process, we are forced to play him.

Steven Seagull

Probably a variety of things. Strength and speed, whether they’ve finished growing or having a big growth spurt for example. It’s hard to really tell without all the medical information and watching them play with fully grown adults every day

Drainy

Strange that this seems to be becoming a theme as soon as a youth centric manger takes over.
I imagine that it's Nicky Butt's job to come up with a development plan from 16 to the first team.

Loans are difficult and there is no position for him in the first team so I can see why he'd want to leave

OleGunnar20

I imagine that it's Nicky Butt's job to come up with a development plan from 16 to the first team.

Loans are difficult and there is no position for him in the first team so I can see why he'd want to leave
Makes sense. These kids have to do what's best for their careers at the end of the day and the system for developing them certainly isn't the best.

I haven't seen a massive amount of youth football this year but he's always come across as a decent player. Hope he stays.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Done well this year but let's be honest, he's not going to be a top top player. He'll do well in the lower leagues.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
He certainly looked lightweight against Astana, whereas Greenwood and Laird looked physically equal to them.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Greenwood is younger and better. That doesn’t mean to say he can’t improve, but I’d prefer the minutes and attention for Greenwood.

However, we need to work on our ability to get cash for players we don’t want. Liverpool manage this well.

Reactions: Rood

Sea-Cow

Sad to see him go, but hope he does well with his career.

He was brilliant to watch in person at the Dallas Cup.

Reactions: Rood

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

I was amazed at the improvement from last year to this year. Last year I genuinely saw him as a wash out, now I reckon he might have what it takes to play at Prem level one day. Wherever he goes, theyll get a lad with a bit of mettle and a massive chip on his shoulder

RedDevilRoshi

The last couple of posts here seem to suggest that he’s leaving but where is this even being based from?

flappyjay

Good luck to him in his new journey. It might be a smart move for him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Best of luck kid, I like him a lot, shows a lot of character to go and pitch up in the spanish second divison with a contract offer from us on the table.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
been released with a load of others

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Demetri Mitchell, Ethan Hamilton, Dion McGhee, George Tanner, Aidan Barlow, Kieran O'Hara, Alex Fojticek

All reports say he is expected to join a Spanish second division team. Not who he is going to. Maybe they've decided that that is his level and he is being hawked around those teams

flappyjay

been released with a load of others

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Demetri Mitchell, Ethan Hamilton, Dion McGhee, George Tanner, Aidan Barlow, Kieran O'Hara, Alex Fojticek

All reports say he is expected to join a Spanish second division team. Not who he is going to. Maybe they've decided that that is his level and he is being hawked around those teams
"United have purposely not released any players aged under 19 as the academy was reluctant to let them go amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The majority of the departing players have been offered financial support until the end of August and invited back to the United training complex at Carrington for pre-season in order to maintain fitness."

Classy by the club.

TrustInOle

"United have purposely not released any players aged under 19 as the academy was reluctant to let them go amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The majority of the departing players have been offered financial support until the end of August and invited back to the United training complex at Carrington for pre-season in order to maintain fitness."

Classy by the club.
Amazing gesture. United making all the right moves where it counts recently.

I remember under LVG I thought there was a player in CBJ, some of his play was cracking. Hope he does well.

Based Adnan

According to Stephen Howson, Ramazani had stopped coming into training from January

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Ramazani had such a poor season last year, so I was surprised at how well he played this season. It was good to see the fire in his belly and he looked so much better, more confident on ball. He will definitely make it as a very good pro if he can keep his head down