Can’t pick the same team twice unless you have picked every teams.
NOTE: If you change your mind on a pick, make a new post and tag Damien.
- Select one team to win from the Premier League fixtures (if you can't post, PM me your entry).
- If they win or draw, you are through to the next round. If they lose, you are eliminated.
- You cannot pick the same team twice unless you have already picked every team.
- You can pick as many weeks in advance as you like.
- If you fail to pick a team, then the team with the highest league standing from the previous season which you have not yet picked will be automatically chosen for you.
- If you miss three weeks of fixtures, then you are eliminated. Autopicks will be highlighted yellow in this spreadsheet
- If in the final round, all remaining players are eliminated, then nobody wins Last Man Standing and those players get the tagline "Last Man Standing finalist 2020/21". If one person wins then they alone will get the tagline "Last Man Standing champion 2020/21".
- No new entrants will be allowed for the second set of fixtures. If you don't enter this before 12th September at 3:00pm (this WILL change as TV fixtures are announced), you are out of luck until the next LMS competition starts.
Previous Last Man Standing Competitions
Spreadsheet to keep track of your predictions
- Last Man Standing 2019/20 (176 entrants): GW01-10 (Losing finalists: Broad Street Bullies, jymufc20, V.O.)
- Last Man Standing 2 2019/20 (238 entrants): GW12-24 (Winner: bond19821982)
- Last Man Standing 3 2019/20 (312 entrants) GW24-38 and beyond (still in progress)
Correct.Can’t pick the same team twice unless you have picked every teams.
Does it mean if i pick Liverpool in Gameweek 1. I can’t pick Liverpool again before gameweek 20?
Thanks buddy. It mean i have to set up a plan and tactic. Ok i am in. But i have to look at the fixtures firstCorrect.
Thanks everyone for the entries so far. I'll set up the new spreadsheet in the coming days and look through the thread for any questions people have asked.