Leeds (dirty thugs) discussion

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
50 goals conceded and it's only February. Breathtakingly brilliant team and manager.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
My guess is that if any of the bottom three manage to go on a run and end up surviving then Leeds go down. Only team with a worse goal difference is Norwich's rather impressive -38.

MalaysianRed7

I always say I want them to go down, but I don’t really. Not that I like them by any means whatsoever, but what other team can replace them whose only purpose is to let us score 200 goals against them every season?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I always say I want them to go down, but I don’t really. Not that I like them by any means whatsoever, but what other team can replace them whose only purpose is to let us score 200 goals against them every season?
Disagree. It was very funny when they were in League One.

Tyrion

50 goals conceded and it's only February. Breathtakingly brilliant team and manager.
Tbf, getting them promoted, finishing 9th and now being only about 15th is actually really good by Bielsa. Not many people here give him credit which reminds me of when the Caf was convinced that Pep and Klopp were shite.

Haha cnuts
Though their fans are definitely cnuts.

MalaysianRed7

Disagree. It was very funny when they were in League One.
The part where they were in League One was funny, but I vividly remember that team and Jermaine Beckford giving me one of my most embarrassing younger moments as a United fan :lol: Much rather this Bielsa team who give up at least 10 chances per game.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's reached the end of his cycle there and he knows it.

Will leave end of season regardless of whether they stay up I suspect.

ti vu

I hope Bielsa stays, and Leeds stay up. The way he has this Leeds play, it's easier for us to get result and morale boost. His style only goes so far with this level of players.

If Bielsa leaves, yes Leeds can go back to League One for all I care.

Red00012

So are the pundits still saying “ you have to admire the way they play” rubbish

RedTiger

Half mast
The part where they were in League One was funny, but I vividly remember that team and Jermaine Beckford giving me one of my most embarrassing younger moments as a United fan :lol: Much rather this Bielsa team who give up at least 10 chances per game.
There was a short span of 2 months where I wanted us to sign Beckford :lol: ahhh League One Leeds, it just rolled off the tongue.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Horrible club, horrible fans (my own personal interaction in Leeds/Bradford airport a few years back), deserved loss. They waited so long to only see them get pummelled again in the league by us. Enjoy the slippery slope back down to the championship, tinpot club :yawn:

Kopral Jono

I hate Leeds more than I should. I hope they rot in the lower divisions forever and ever until the end of time.

lysglimt

Scout
One of the most overrated managers in the P.L - he is hailed as some kind of elite manager, despite never really doing anything of importance. This Leeds-team is a joke.

marktan

I don't know why they don't just sit deep against the big teams. Play your style against the non top 6 but they just keep getting battered by the big teams.

Robertd0803

I don't know why they don't just sit deep against the big teams. Play your style against the non top 6 but they just keep getting battered by the big teams.
Its utterly mental. Theyve been back in the league almost 2 seasons now and still playing the same insane style against the top teams.

I said to someone at the weekend I dont know how Leeds fans can handle them every weekend with them being as open as they normally are. Its bonkers.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
56 goals conceded in 25 games. Sack watch?
Bielsa cycle is over. Will leave in the summer regardless of their prem status.

He knows it and the players and ownership know it.

I think this season it's just the small squad issues hitting them once they lose key players to injury, look at their bench options tonight. Just kids.

If they can get Bamford and Phillips back for last 10 games they'll probably just about be alright but it will be close.

Chairman Steve

Seems like a good time to mutually part for Bielsa and Leeds at the end of the season.

Securing Premier League status for them would be basically mission accomplished for him since he went there. I can’t see them turning on him since he has been crucial to them getting back in the Premier League and has done it with admittedly eye catching football, and he‘ll go down as legend for doing all of that.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It looked like the suspects for the relegation scrap had been lined up weeks ago, but Leeds and Brentford are really fecking determined to join them.