Leeds watch 2012/13

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
I'm told it looks like Brian McDermott is the next man in the hot seat at ER.

Marching

It's always good for a new manager to get off to a winning start and especially against local rivals.

Leeds 2 Wednesday 1

Marching

Good choice of manager in my opinion and hopefully the owners will give him some funds to improve the squad he's inherited.

Marching

Thank god that season's over. Hoping for better things next time round with the owners giving this manager more money than they gave the last one.

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Hello Marching. Seems you did a particular city a bit of a favour at the weekend.

Marching

Hello Marching. Seems you did a particular city a bit of a favour at the weekend.
We have a responsibility to help out the smaller villages in the outer corners of God's own county. :p

By the way, how did the big event go...all well?

Marching

No Leeds watch 13/14?

Leeds being pathetic: http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/10/29/kultur/musikk/lars_vaular/30042308/

I won't bother translating it, but a (famous) Noggiemusician has made one of the better fan songs out there, was invited to play it at Elland Road, then was told to censor it and he refused to, since he has some integrity as opposed to LUFC.
:lol:

He refused to change the words in certain parts...and that's LUFC's fault? :houllier: He should have changed it.

Have you heard the song? I have. It's shit. And if you actually took the trouble to listen to the words you, like the famous (:lol:) Noggie would see why LUFC thought it an unsuitable song for a family audience.

Laphroaig

Well, yes, Leeds invited him, then after he'd made the plans, they did their research. Amateurish by Leeds. And of course Vaular is right to refuse being censored.

Your use of emoticons is a bit too childish, Marching. And I'm a bit surprised at how thin skin Leeds children have.

Marching

Well, yes, Leeds invited him, then after he'd made the plans, they did their research. Amateurish by Leeds. And of course Vaular is right to refuse being censored.

Your use of emoticons is a bit too childish, Marching. And I'm a bit surprised at how thin skin Leeds children have.
You and Vaular can feck off.