Legacy fan or SUPER fan?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I definitely want to get into what the "Super fan" looks like... hipster beard for sure. I thin they probably wear those shirts with those non-collars and the top two buttons undone.
abso fecking lutely. and sandles, if not a hipster beard then a stupid sherlock Holmes villain swirly moustache, glasses with non prescription lenses, and a little tiny tniy jockstrap for their miniscule equipment.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
There is no "legacy fan" or "super fan".

If United use some of that huge cash injection to buy Haaland, or Kane, and give Pogba a new contract you think those "local working class Mancs" will boycott Old Trafford? You think no-one will show up to watch Bruno, Pogba and Haaland?

Of course they will. Old Trafford will be full. There is no solidarity. Same goes for Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Arsenal. It's vile but it's reality.

youmeletsfly

Initially I thought teams would play both in the UCL and ESL. I found out today that isn't the case.
An ESL along the UCL with the UCL remaining basically the current UEFA cup wouldn't have been that bad to be honest.

However, in the current proposed format is just a money making scheme or they're just trying to feck Uefa for more money(I like the fecking Uefa part).

To quote Steve Harvey on this, "hell nawl" the ESL shouldn't go ahead, it's just a fecking joke and a farce created by these so called "owners".
Now we can finally see these 12 clubs are owned by soccer fans not football fans and I hope it will come back and bite them in the motherfecking ass.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
is there any great attachment to a spherical ball?

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
People trying to pretend football sold out years ago!

The moment the premier league began it was all about money.

Remember Keane talking about the Prawn Sandwich Brigade.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
The type of fan who doesn't come with terms such as 'legacy fan', yikes. :nervous:

laughtersassassin

Definitely a legacy fan in the definition proposed yesterday considering I've been moaning about the Glazers every season since they started their takeover.

I won't stop supporting the club but I will always oppose them.

Glazers record this club a long time ago. An absolute farce that they would a major factor in "implementing the next stage in football"

Think about how flawed that is.

This what the SUPER fan looks like, particularly the guy with the blue suit. Far right is closer to a legacy fan.

This is how the SUPER fan sounds
Middle left: "Great game, wasn't it. Chelsea were brilliant, weren't they. Tuchel's an elite manager, isn't he."
Far left: "Nah, they were boring! But then I'm a bit of a Man Utd fan myself. My da' had VIP tickets on the reg for a while. Theatre of Dreams, innit."
Far right: "I personally prefer Nagelsmann's pressing and patterns of play."

Abizzz

I'd never ever heard the term legacy fan before today. Have I been living in a cave?
We were living in the present until yesterday evening. We just became legacy fans today...

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm not sure who said it but with the emergence of a super league there will be a distinction between two types of fans, the legacy fan whom is a traditional bread and butter supporter and the SUPER fan who wants to see all-star teams battle it out on a weekly basis.

What are you?

The boring legacy fan who lives at home with his cat and eats bovril for dinner, watches Mrs Brown's Boys and thinks Sam Allerdyce is a great manager?

Or are you a SUPER fan who appreciates the finer things in life, choosing to meditate in the morning, a cappuccino instead of nescafe, weekends spent in Dubai, Venice or San Tropez, drives a Mercedes because you appreciate find automotive technology and spends time with beautiful women and men?
Hahahaha, good post.

Skills

Snitch
Superfan obviously. I've never been early adopter, and I'm gutted I missed out on bitcoin but I'm going full speed ahead into this. Bring it on