Legacy fan or SUPER fan?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm not sure who said it but with the emergence of a super league there will be a distinction between two types of fans, the legacy fan whom is a traditional bread and butter supporter and the SUPER fan who wants to see all-star teams battle it out on a weekly basis.

What are you?

The boring legacy fan who lives at home with his cat and eats bovril for dinner, watches Mrs Brown's Boys and thinks Sam Allerdyce is a great manager?

Or are you a SUPER fan who appreciates the finer things in life, choosing to meditate in the morning, a cappuccino instead of nescafe, weekends spent in Dubai, Venice or San Tropez, drives a Mercedes because you appreciate find automotive technology and spends time with beautiful women and men?

Jack-C20

I’m a hybrid. I want to see the worlds best players playing in an Allerdyce system. He beat Chelsea 5 - 2 ffs. Imagine what the score line would be with Ronaldo and Messi playing in a back 7!

But yeah I oppose the Super League.

Scholesgoals

I'm not sure who said it but with the emergence of a super league there will be a distinction between two types of fans, the legacy fan whom is a traditional bread and butter supporter and the SUPER fan who wants to see all-star teams battle it out on a weekly basis.

What are you?

The boring legacy fan who lives at home with his cat and eats bovril for dinner, watches Mrs Brown's Boys and thinks Sam Allerdyce is a great manager?

Or are you a SUPER fan who appreciates the finer things in life, choosing to meditate in the morning, a cappuccino instead of nescafe, weekends spent in Dubai, Venice or San Tropez, drives a Mercedes because you appreciate find automotive technology and spends time with beautiful women and men?
I for one like nothing more than sitting in a bath of bovril and wanking off to rory delap throw in compilations on youtube. Mood music - Status Quo

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The Virgin Legacy fan vs the Chad Super fan

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Legacy for life

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This is like T20 all over again where the desire for blockbuster entertainment killed the sport for me. feck

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i’m busy. whether it’s brunching with the girls, driving a real ale, getting my nails done, shopping, working out or drinking camp coffee, i’m busy. modern day football just doesn’t fit in to that. i don’t want to have be at home at 7:45pm on a wednesday to watch football, that’s soooo lame. being a super fan would allow me to consume football in and around my hectic schedule. the matches can be played over a full 24 hours instead of 90 minutes and i can just stream small bits of it whilst i’m waiting for my latte or waiting for my tan to set.

CallyRed

The super fan will eventually be replaced by the super duper fan.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
They should go all out and rig the superleague matches with boobytraps on the field and stuff like getting a second ball in possession after succesfully making 25 passes. And then, at the end of the match they all board a giant cannon and get shot into the sun so we old people can have our damn game back.

Stupid clouds.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
i’m busy. whether it’s brunching with the girls, driving a real ale, getting my nails done, shopping, working out or drinking camp coffee, i’m busy. modern day football just doesn’t fit in to that. i don’t want to have be at home at 7:45pm on a wednesday to watch football, that’s soooo lame. being a super fan would allow me to consume football in and around my hectic schedule. the matches can be played over a full 24 hours instead of 90 minutes and i can just stream small bits of it whilst i’m waiting for my latte or waiting for my tan to set.
This man gets it, I bet he knows a thing or two about a prawn sandwich.

Also careful on driving that real ale :lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
This man gets it, I bet he knows a thing or two about a prawn sandwich.

Also careful on driving that real ale :lol:
i’m assured that’s what the hipsters of shoreditch call it nowadays.

Traub

This is like T20 all over again where the desire for blockbuster entertainment killed the sport for me. feck
My views exactly. I was naive enough to think T20 will just be something on the side, and test cricket is where it'll always be. I won't be falling for it again.

Denis79

What are you?

Im old school, PL has more value than the CL or this Super-League in my view. Sure it's really exciting playing the other big clubs but the reason they are so special is because they are rare and far apart.

I see nothing appealing in playing a tournament we didn't even fight to qualify for. To each his own I guess.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Great minds
That was an amazing thread. I was a newbie at the time with my old account and couldn't post but I literally pissed myself reading through it and seeing all the parody diagrams.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Super fans are cnuts who have top knots and/or white boy dreadlocks, eat kale and should be strapped to a rocket and fired into the sun

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Super fans are cnuts who have top knots and/or white boy dreadlocks, eat kale and should be strapped to a rocket and fired into the sun
I definitely want to get into what the "Super fan" looks like... hipster beard for sure. I thin they probably wear those shirts with those non-collars and the top two buttons undone.

Morpheus 7

The fall of european football, from a bunch of greedy Americans trying to do americanize the sport. Legacy fan or traditional, it's a nasty joke by people of touch with football.