Legacy Fans emergency exit and meet up corner

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
What a miserable few days. But now I’m going to concentrate on .. remember plane tracking, the various unbelievable signings? Van Persie? Muppetry! Some of the mad surreal moments. Sleep well, my caf brethren. Football, bloody hell.

TsuWave

start watching marble racing on YouTube. Football’s gone

here:

kidbob

Rugby is a truly excellent sport with a proper implemented 'VAR' where you can always hear the ref and the players don't abuse them. Watch a few games and if you like it then pick a team and off you go. If you already watch it then I guess it is our main sport now.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
where tf is Beckenbauer when we need him
he needs assemble a rest of europe 11 to take on an ESL 11 for the future of football
like when he saved us from aliens by getting messi and ronaldo together

dave1956

Well thank you Glaziers and Woodwood, myself ( a supporter since 1956 ) and the family have always considered ourselves as supporters. Now we are "Legacy Supporters"., is that a promotion if it is we all prefer to go back to the time of being supporters.
Owners and Board comprising of Carpet Beggers and Snake Oil Salesmen.

Neo_Mufc

Guess this is the place for me to wallow in my sadness.

Just have a horrible feeling inside, especially with life being a bit tough at the moment. Never thought we would stoop this low.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Guess this is the place for me to wallow in my sadness.

Just have a horrible feeling inside, especially with life being a bit tough at the moment. Never thought we would stoop this low.
Sorry to hear that. May I suggest talking about it in the general forum? Some very caring folks around the CAF once you look past the usual crazy that is footie or politics talk. Hope things will get better for you.

Neo_Mufc

Sorry to hear that. May I suggest talking about it in the general forum? Some very caring folks around the CAF once you look past the usual crazy that is footie or politics talk. Hope things will get better for you.
Thank you.

Tapori

where tf is Beckenbauer when we need him
he needs assemble a rest of europe 11 to take on an ESL 11 for the future of football
like when he saved us from aliens by getting messi and ronaldo together
That Nike Advert with Cantona saying Au revor to the demons

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Thank you.
Yw - I'd suggest also taking a breather from controversial- highly charged threads about the ESL topic and things like politics - just bs around in lighter threads or take a break from the CAF all together if need be. When i got too down about the state of politics in particular I started avoiding it for a while and just recently returned to the CAF again..still avoiding the politics thread but now there is this that gets me going. Anyway..look for the lighter things when you can - there s been enough heavy shit for a lot of us this past year especially.

I'll digress now so thread can get back on topic - don't feel like you have to respond but I do hope you consider my advice - for what it's worth of course. Cheers mate! :)

cedara

Just dont know what those "legacy fans" had done when EPL created (which is similar with current situation) then? and do they still follow us since then?

cedara

What did they say about new form of UCL? More teams, more games, less money. Clubs have to pay all the cost and UEFA take 60% of revenue. So they're happy when our players treated as cash cow / slaves for those a**hole bastards at UEFA/FIFA? Oh please... "legacy fans".

Tincanalley

Yw - I'd suggest also taking a breather from controversial- highly charged threads about the ESL topic and things like politics - just bs around in lighter threads or take a break from the CAF all together if need be. When i got too down about the state of politics in particular I started avoiding it for a while and just recently returned to the CAF again..still avoiding the politics thread but now there is this that gets me going. Anyway..look for the lighter things when you can - there s been enough heavy shit for a lot of us this past year especially.

I'll digress now so thread can get back on topic - don't feel like you have to respond but I do hope you consider my advice - for what it's worth of course. Cheers mate! :)
Good post @Redplane - not really derailing the thread.

Maticmaker

Remember some years back Ian Greaves (formerly of United and Bolton) came back from the USA after one of the early attempts to introduce football to the states, (but which got soccer instead) He was asked did the Yanks know what football was about? he said "no they think it's a game concerned with watching a ball bounce about"... very prophetic was our Ian!

*(Adding apologies to our over the pond brethren who do know what football is about, mea culpa)

Tincanalley

The sadness captured in this short lived thread should be remembered.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The sadness captured in this short lived thread should be remembered.
When you think about it, what has changed really? The same people who wanted the ESL are still in charge of our clubs. They are going to do this one way or another. It seems inevitable.