Staff
- Man Utd (h)
- Swansea (a)
- Chelsea (h)
- Everton (a)
- Liverpool (a)
- Man City (h)

----------------------

Can't imagine they'll be in the top 5 after that.

Utd7

Nope they won't. They remind me of Iowa in college football. A well ranked team that hasn't been tested yet because they haven't played anyone of real substance. That fixture list will be a true test for them.

Truedevil

Wow, even for Barcelona that could be a tough few weeks. They'll do well to get 3-5 points from that set of fixtures.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Wow, even for Barcelona that could be a tough few weeks. They'll do well to get 3-5 points from that set of fixtures.
Not really, they've just proved the ONLY fixture that they may find remotely difficult is Bayern (A).

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Southampton 14/15:

29th November: 2nd, 26 Points.

City A
Arsenal A
United H
Burnley A
Everton A

21st December: 5th, 29 Points.

Same drills.

Jerch

Everybody loses occasionally, doesn't mean it'd be a tough fixture on paper.
No, but no fixture is easy, even for Barca. You can lose points in every game if you go into the game thinking you have won already. Also for some reason i find this love in with Barca (and Bayern) on this forum very annoying.

Cal?

CR7 fan
No, but no fixture is easy, even for Barca. You can lose points in every game if you go into the game thinking you have won already. Also for some reason i find this love in with Barca (and Bayern) on this forum very annoying.
That's all very well, but doesn't change the fact that Leicester's fixtures won't be seen as a "tough few weeks" for Barca.

Also, a Barca love in? I'm probably the last person on here to have that problem, I've had Barca fans claiming I hate them more than Madridistas do.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Nope they won't. They remind me of Iowa in college football. A well ranked team that hasn't been tested yet because they haven't played anyone of real substance. That fixture list will be a true test for them.
Don't jinx it fellas

Jerch

That's all very well, but doesn't change the fact that Leicester's fixtures won't be seen as a "tough few weeks" for Barca.

Also, a Barca love in? I'm probably the last person on here to have that problem, I've had Barca fans claiming I hate them more than Madridistas do.
But playing teams like United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City in next 6 games with Everton and Swansea as the rest two is a though fixture for everyone. Definetly, even for mighty Barca.

But you can never predict what will happen, they can win against Everton and Swansea and against one of the United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City and get 9 out of 18 points which would be incredibly good. The also can lose all 6 and colapse.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Barcelona would win at least 4 out of 6 games here and it's very likely they would win 5 or even 6.

Actually I think Leicester will do well here. They are the sort of team we are bound to struggle against, Swansea are in awful form, Chelsea are awful, Everton they can get a draw from and likewise Anfield game and I think they will beat City.

Cal?

CR7 fan
But playing teams like United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City in next 6 games with Everton and Swansea as the rest two is a though fixture for everyone. Definetly, even for mighty Barca.

But you can never predict what will happen, they can win against Everton and Swansea and against one of the United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City and get 9 out of 18 points which would be incredibly good. The also can lose all 6 and colapse.
Guess we just define tough slightly differently. I'm pretty sure the bookies will probably have them as odds on favs for all of those games.

Agreed with the rest though.

Winrar

has their defense really been challenged by top teams this season? one time they did they lost 2-5 to arsenal... though our attack is hardly stellar.

never would have imagined leicester vs united to be a top of the table clash in late november. is it true that no team kept a clean sheet against them this season?

Roman Bellic

Prick
I can see them losing every game on that list, but they'll probably nick a few draws, starting with us obviously.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Reminds me of Norwich from 92-93

They will be a tough match for us.

I think they are being underestimated here, they are on a run which includes the last 12 matches of last season too, their form is excellent

Jev

I don't know, they're flying so high right now I wouldn't surprised to see them get five or seven points from the first three. I think it's awesome that they're leading, long may it continue (as long as we surpass them eventually).

We'll have a very difficult game on our hands next week.

is it true that no team kept a clean sheet against them this season?
Yep.

Clas Sified

Man Utd (H) - Loss
Swansea (A) - Win
Chelsea (H) - Win
Everton (A) - Draw
Liverpool (A) - Loss
Man City (H) - Draw

hp88

Predicting they will come away with 9 points.

Draw - Man Utd (h)
Win - Swansea (a)
Win - Chelsea (h)
Draw - Everton (a)
Draw - Liverpool (a)
Loss - Man City (h)

SirAF

Ageist
Leicester have been impressive, but there is always one or two teams each season that punches well above their weight for a while before they'll fade away again.

Devil81

I tend to look at that run of fixtures as a help for us, they are bound to take points off a few of our title rivals. Hopefully we won't be one of the teams that drop points against them.

Jev

Leicester have been impressive, but there is always one or two teams each season that punches well above their weight for a while before they'll fade away again.
This is extreme, though. We're talking about a club that looked destined for relegation seven months ago and haven't strengthened much since, and they're not just thereabouts, they're leading the Premier League and outscoring all the other teams after more than a third of the season. That doesn't happen every year. It's an exceptional feat.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
On the flip side, the Scouse have a very manageable run ahead.
Both Scouse teams. I have been impressed with how we have dealt with are last 2 home games, hopefully we start of with the same tempo in the upcoming games.

Sigma

I think people are underestimating this run of form. They are 7 points from Tottenham at the moment who are 5th. I Still expect them to be in the top four.

Fener1907

It's not too bad. They could easily get points against us, Swansea and Chelsea. The Liberty Stadium hasn't been the most difficult place to travel to this year, and Chelsea currently have one win from six away games.

Sigma

It's not too bad. They could easily get points against us, Swansea and Chelsea. The Liberty Stadium hasn't been the most difficult place to travel to this year, and Chelsea currently have one win from six away games.
Liverpool haven't been that good at home so far as well. And West Ham did beat Man City at the Etihad

Boycott

Southampton were pragmatic but not fluent. They kept games tight but when they went behind they didn't really have much to change it.

Leicester are a different proposition. Full-throttle so which can ruffle some feathers from those fixtures and do reasonably well.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Holy shit, I wouldn't bank on us in any of those!

SirAF

Ageist
I think people are underestimating this run of form. They are 7 points from Tottenham at the moment who are 5th. I Still expect them to be in the top four.
For how long? There is no chance they will finish the season in the top four.

Edit: Oh right, the next six fixtures. Never mind me :lol:

Sid234

Wouldn't be surprised if Leicester manage a draw or even beat us next week.. this is a tough fixture for any team!

Enigma_87

You know who
- Man Utd (h) - Loss
- Swansea (a) - Draw
- Chelsea (h) - Loss
- Everton (a) - Draw
- Liverpool (a) - Draw
- Man City (h) - Loss

Everest Red

Reddest ever
I am a little tipsy and thought it meant the league table after the next five games. :lol:

Spock

Props to Leicester City for being where they are right now, but they will be found out. We're not going to overlook them the way we did last season and I'm sure every other top club has been put on notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.