Let’s all laugh at Fontaine

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Imagine the meltdown on here if you type "It's coming hom.....";) Probably banning offence.
The luck for them is I am Portuguese so it doesn't make any difference to them, but if they want a meltdown here I already casted my vote for a England victory tomorrow, lets see what happens. :p

el3mel

It's not my opinion that he's the best one, I'm saying it's the general view everywhere that he's supposedly the third best player around after Messi and Ronaldo is what makes my mind blowing.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can someone explain the thread pls
RIVALDO WAS A GREAT PLAYER BUT A DIFFICULT PERSONALITY
HE CLASHED WITH LVG BECAUSE HE WAS SHIFTED TO THE WING EVENTHOUGH HE WON BALLON DO'R IN THAT POSITION
TOUGH PERSONALITY ? HE STILL WON PLENTY CLUB AND NATIONLEVEL
NATION
NATION
NATION LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
This campaign was more like 2006 and possibly 2010. Looked good before tournament but possibly too top heavy in final third.

Sorry, but I don't agree at all.
I still think Brazil performed solidly in this WC unlike those parties-boys who didn't convince me in any game in 2006. The comparison with 2010 makes more sense for me.

Speaking of this WC, I'm not disappointed with the Brazilian performance overall - far from it. My biggest issue for this match unfortunately had been confirmed: Casemiro plays a crucial role on this squad and it was a big miss tonight against a strong offensive side as the Belgian one. Fernandinho didn't play well tonight and he seemed shocked emotionally after having scored an own goal. Brazil lost their defensive balance and got quite vulnerable to counters, especially on the Hazard's side. However, I won't curse him and it might've happened with everyone. On the other hand, I enjoy watching this good Belgian performance tonight. Congratulations for them.

Maybe this is the first time Brazil has lost a match playing well since 1990 - when we lost against Argentina. Belgium did his job well done and it's a worthy opponent for that French squad in the semifinal.

Reactions: crappycraperson

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Wait... Are you... Fontaine?
I can tell and guarantee to you... absolutely not :)

But there are some posters here who know who he is, but today isn't the day to solve the mistery, let the Fontaine saga continue, lets respect his pain today.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Was expecting a "let's laugh at Neymar" thread.
This is probably better :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Coutinho coming up roses since he left Liverpool
He's absolutely no different to when he was at Liverpool. 100% Coutinho performance against teams that worked out he only feints and shoots with his right foot. We got £60m more than what he's worth in today's market.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
:lol: i laugh cos i have belgium to win the whole thing.

Caveat. I have a lukaku/belgium double. So feck off england and harry kane plsssss.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
But they won the Olympics..
Don’t forget his epic meltdown after the 1-7
:lol:
I do remember an argument with him about Brazil getting their revenge for 7-1, when they won Germany at the Olympics. He just wouldn't stop saying he is not angry or sad any more because they won them! Remember being so annoyed with him. Whatever we said, he wasn't having it. They got their revenge. Period.
I gave up and left that thread, never to post there again. Good times.

pascell

If Brazil don't win in Qatar will that be longest stretch they've gone without winning tournament? 20 years and counting since they won the World cup now.

Lots of retirements incoming, Marcelo, Paulinho, Renato Agusto, Felipe Luis, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, Fernandinho and Miranda all 30 or over.

Really disappointed with their level of play in this world cup. Genuinely looked a world cup winning team in qualifiers but relied too much on individualism here.
Neymar will also be 30 at the next WC