Let’s all laugh at quadruple

Mister_Stubbs

Whilst currently sat in 5th miles behind the run away leaders who just so happen to be our two biggest rivals..

Yeah I’m not laughing, you loon.

hp88

Doubt it will ever, god knows why the media keep spouting this shit every season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Will have to settle for the domestic treble.

Has any English team actually won that in the modern era? Plenty have won doubles.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Whenever we feel awful, our friendly neighbours manage to cheer us up.

Cheers, VAR!

SerenityValley

Not laughing. Relieved they can’t win the quadruple.

Laughing at it is a bit ... small time. Then again, maybe being relieved is too!

Bwuk

Hard to laugh at them when we are in the state we are.

Really glad they are out. I thought this would finally be the year.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Imagine spending infinite Arab money and continuously choking in the CL.

...but let’s be honest, that has to go down as one of the all time great CL matches. The pace, the drama. Oh my goodness!

Canagel

Whilst currently sat in 5th miles behind the run away leaders who just so happen to be our two biggest rivals..

Yeah I’m not laughing, you loon.
They're on course to win all three domestic cups whilst we are 6th...
Lighten up ffs :lol: the media has hyped these lot up for 2 years in a row as CL favorite and were talking openly quadruple about ffor weeks. Losing in the most dramatic fashion

Untd55

Best way they could have lost really. Thought they won it, but nope.

Mister_Stubbs

Lighten up ffs :lol: the media has hyped these lot up for 2 years in a row as CL favorite and were talking openly quadruple about ffor weeks.
Doesn’t get away from the fact we are so shit and miles behind them both. Hardly worth laughing over.

Gloomsquad member confirmed :lol:
Yup, forgive me for nothing finding the fact we are shockingly shit a reason to find it funny when the team levels above us lose.

Cheered me right up that did :lol:

Now they've got my full support in the league.

Jazmodo

Forget our league position - For this year at least, we are still the only team in English footballing history to win the Treble - ever. That is special to me.

Watching Man City join us in that illustrious category would have been worse than watching us finish 6th with Ole.

F$&K CITY.

ArjenIsM3

Doesn’t get away from the fact we are so shit and miles behind them both. Hardly worth laughing over.

Yup, forgive me for nothing finding the fact we are shockingly shit a reason to find it funny when the team levels above us lose.
Well ok then, your loss mate

NYAS

:lol: Fecking hell I can physically feel the doom and gloom you’re putting out. Maybe, just maybe this isn’t the thread for you.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Then gfto and let people be happy for a change!

The Irish Connection

Hahahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thank god those cheating oil money bastards didn’t win the quadruple! Cmon now United get your shit together and don’t put us through another shit season like this watching them and pool battling for trophies.
Justice fecking done with var there, would have been depressing if that goal stood.
Fair play to spurs, hopefully they slip up in the league now though :lol::keano:

PoTMS

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team. (Well, actually - I guess it could've happened to Liverpool)

Don't give a feck if it's small time but I celebrated that disallowed goal like it was a United goal. We're shit and we know we are. We have to take our wins where we find them.