Let's all laugh at Argentina

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Can’t wait for the let’s laugh at England thread.

Argentina are terrible, and France is average as feck as well.

Fer

Basically have no midfield. Weak defence. No chance winning the WC in hindsight.

Messi isn't that good. Some goal by Di Maria though.
They should have played Banega from the first game and Lo Celso.

I don't understand why they didn't play Dybala with Messi and Aguero up front. Also, they should have take Icardi to the world cup.

Totally agree with you about their defense being really weak.

Mindhunter

No need to laugh at their loss. At least they made it through to the round of 16.

Last world cup was Messi's best chance of winning it. They lost to a brilliant German team and there wasn't a chance this year. They play Mascherano in DM in front of a very average defence.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Meh, poor side lost 4-3 to a superior side.

rampo

Unless they come out of this 'Messi is everything', they will win shit all. I am not even sure how they arrived at that conclusion, when they have so many top players who play so well for their clubs

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Better than I was expecting tbf, the squad was lively but low gear, as dehydrated ducks. Messi & his 30+ amigos are an hindrance though and should really leave en masse to allow youngsters like Dybala and Icardi flourish imho.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
They were so dirty. I am glad that they are gone. But oscar for stupidity goes to sampaoli. Aguero, dybala and higuain on the bench. Meza, pavon and di maria in squad. Can't believe it.

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
The scoreline is close but the performance... their backline is virtually non existence
Oh I agree.. it's kind of why I don't laugh at them. They probably should have been trashed today and they at least made the loss look respectable on paper.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

:lol::lol::lol: This Falklands twitter account has been mercilessly trolling Argentina.

Kazi

Credit to them for betting to the Round of 16 with that pile of shit + Messi (and Rojo)

Colombian Mancunian

It’s the worst Argentina in ages. They didn’t deserve to get out of group stage... in fact they didn’t deserve to qualify.

It’s sad, considering the players they have on paper, but unfortunately for them, they haven’t been able to play as a true team.

Some one explain me why Dybala wasn’t used?

After this match, I no longer consider France favorites: They almost tied with the worst Argentina in years, either Belgium, Portugal, Uruguay or Brazil can beat them.

Denis' cuff

They were so dirty. I am glad that they are gone. But oscar for stupidity goes to sampaoli. Aguero, dybala and higuain on the bench. Meza, pavon and di maria in squad. Can't believe it.

Glad to see the back of this slime. Unreal what this ref let them get away with.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
What a detestable team! Still, if they had a proper manager they could have done much, much better. But, as so many have already said, they never had anything that resembled a game plan.

Acole9

Outstanding
Limped through qualification, limped through the group stage... Fully deserve they've gone out. Sampaoli is just another hipster coach. Like I've said before, aside from the obvious attacking players, the rest of the team are bang average.

Green_Red

Cant believe the players were allowed to pick their own starting XI. Thats part of the problem really. France were clinical yesterday though. That 4th goal from keeper to Mbappe, pure class.