Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
People should ask these guys where were these sort of mindset when they celebrated France elimination. Were there concern for the likes of Pogba? or Bruno when Portugal got eliminated, etc.

All of a sudden we all have to feel sorry for England because they have some United players. The absurdity of some of these salty posters is hilarious. :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

In fairness to England, they are the only national team to get to the semi of the last two international tournaments, lost on penalties today with a lot of dodgy decisions against them. It doesn’t look so bad moving forward.

Schneiderman

No I didn't, I thought Italy would win. The point stands that why is the Manchester United forum, which is inherintly linked to England no matter what you lot say, being bombarded by foreign United "fans" taking the piss? If you support a different team then fair enough, but come on there's 4 United players out their and you're all revelling in it. It's just nonsensical to me.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
People are just rattled because we have a song with the lyrics "it's coming home" in it :lol:

You can tell that nearly all the "EngLanD aRe So ArroGanT" brigade haven't had much communication with actual English fans or culture. Literally 0 people I know in real life have ever been confident that England would actually win a tournament. It's built into our national psyche. We probably wouldn't bang on about '66 so much if we thought we had a chance of winning it again.

It's just sad that so many United "fans" don't understand English culture. I'm guessing it's mostly "supporters" whose experience with English football is FIFA, YouTube and a Sky subscription.
Horrendous nation who always show themselves up, did so again tonight.

Ciao.

Halftrack

You didn't even mention about the reaction wheb Sterling's dive was criticized vs Denmark. All I kept reading is that " you're all salty hehehe". Karma is a bitch
This, really. Anyone one questioning that decision were at risk of being called salty or told to "go cry more." In light of that, and with all the other "banter" in the lead-up to the final, this reaction was entirely predictable.

You don't get to banter it up, then turn around and get angry about others repaying said banter.

Maxii

Paad
People are just rattled because we have a song with the lyrics "it's coming home" in it :lol:

You can tell that nearly all the "EngLanD aRe So ArroGanT" brigade haven't had much communication with actual English fans or culture. Literally 0 people I know in real life have ever been confident that England would actually win a tournament. It's built into our national psyche. We probably wouldn't bang on about '66 so much if we thought we had a chance of winning it again.

It's just sad that so many United "fans" don't understand English culture.
I’ve been top of the list of people laughing at England tonight. My mother is English, and I have family in England. At some points during the tournament I actually wanted them to win it. But then the booing of the anthems, the ridiculous press headlines such as “Southgate summons the warrior spirit of generations past”, the fans acting like absolute cnuts. All of that just makes anyone who isn’t English to hope they feck it up.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

It's just sad that so many United "fans" don't understand English culture. I'm guessing it's mostly "supporters" whose experience with English football is FIFA, YouTube and a Sky subscription.

Edit: Or Scots. But Scots have free reign to laugh at us. After all, it's difficult to get much enjoyment when you're Scottish, so I won't begrudge them that :lol:

ahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahah

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
You constantly booed your opponents anthems.
You (especially Sterling and Kane) probably dived more than everyone else while also complaining about other teams doing it all the time.
You laughed at the little crying German girl and called her a "nazi slut".
Your coach celebrated the "revenge" for world War 2 after defeating us.
You beat up a Denmark fan after the semis and his little son had to flee.
You beat up Italian fans today even before the game.
And seconds after the game your racially insult the three black players that missed their penalties on social media.

And you still wonder why probably all of Europe rooted for Italy tonight?

Face it, for others English football fans are probably the worst of all and that is why we love the karma and your sweet tears now.

Schneiderman

Edit: Or Scots. But Scots have free reign to laugh at us. After all, it's difficult to get much enjoyment when you're Scottish, so I won't begrudge them that :lol:
I doubt they've ever set foot in England, the country in which their team is located. They really don't understand the irony of it's coming home at all.

Scots yeah, they've got every right to give us shit and I'd expect nothing less.

Redfrog

It was insufferable because you’re not an England fan and a lot of United fans happen to be England fans. It would be like hanging round a Liverpool forum. I’m not sure what you’re referring to by arrogance though. Most people are just having a laugh as you can imagine in such a situation. If your home nation was in a final would you not get a bit carried away?

I can’t help but find it strange how so-called united fans enjoying watching their own players fail so much. Maybe it’s just me
No, you never get carried away before winning man because it’s f*cking heart breaking…and I have seen my nation win two world cup and a euro in my life time as well as lose one of each in the final. Being in the final and lose is much worse then not getting the knock out stages. So no, I don’t get carried away.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Horrendous nation who always show themselves up, did so again tonight.

Ciao.
Semi-final in the World Cup, Semi-final in the Nations league, Final in the Euros.

Yeah, we're shit mate.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
England fans can never take any banter or stick back.

Bulldog United

In fairness to England, they are the only national team to get to the semi of the last two international tournaments, lost on penalties today with a lot of dodgy decisions against them. It doesn’t look so bad moving forward.
Dodgy decisions? The ref was outstanding IMO and he let the English players get away without a booking I think.

thedvil

Love to see it,, you gotta accept the punishement after that level of arrogance throughtout the whole tournament. Your song "Its coming home" is basically saying we are the champions before the tournament has even began, change the crap song and attitude and you would'nt be reciving the abuse you are now.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Same shit every time, thinking they have it in the bag before they’ve actually won anything. And fans acting like absolute scum as usual. Feel for the players, but :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Come on. I don't mind laughing at England but you really think English people actually think they're going to win these things?! Most english people think the opposite!

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
End of the day it's been a great journey. Hopefully a learning curve for the players and manager. We have some exciting talent coming through, hopefully he'll use them next time. I honestly thought I would never see us make a major final in my lifetime.
You team did well to get to the final, and you have a lot of talented players, shame the manager isnt up to
You (especially Sterling and Kane) probably dived more than everyone else while also complaining about other teams doing it all the time.
And seconds after the game your racially insult the three black players that missed their penalties on social media.

Face it, for others English football fans are probably the worst of all and that is why we love the karma and your sweet tears now.
Well said my German brother! Little ingerlanders pissin their pants about people from other countries laughing at their failure...when same lot were laughing at every other nation losing.

Posh Red

No, you never get carried away before winning man because it’s f*cking heart breaking…and I have seen my nation win two world cup and a euro in my life time as well as lose one of each in the final. Being in the final and lose is much worse then not getting the knock out stages. So no, I don’t get carried away.
You’re obviously a lot more experienced in this than me. Fair play!

fergies coat

I've never thought I'd see a post that would make the Italian fans to be saints, but here you go.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Look if you don't laugh you'll cry and if you cry we will have to laugh at you.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I doubt they've ever set foot in England, the country in which their team is located. They really don't understand the irony of it's coming home at all.

Scots yeah, they've got every right to give us shit and I'd expect nothing less.
ciao bella

Status
Not open for further replies.