Let's all laugh at England

Telsim

Death, taxes, England choking. :lol: :lol: :lol: Has the penalty ball landed home yet?

sport2793

Useless manager and useless players like Kane and Sterling (couldn't even put a cross in at the end!)

Parma Dewol

Ref was bent. How can we be expected to play with only two pens? Disgusted.

TheReligion

Abusive
Unlucky today. Flip of a coin stuff.

Only positive is this team will come again and again given the age. Bloody Kane :lol:

dinostar77

Unlucky for kane, was tremendous throughout the game. Did a great job as a target man. Pressure of pen got to him.

Subbing Saka was a mistake. Also ref was so bad.

90 + 5min

No need to laugh. You can only be as good as your players and central line. Playing with Rice and Bellingham would never get you anywhere.

Team gave good fight.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
I do enjoy the anti English brigade revelling in England losing against the world champions after a semi final and final in the last two tournaments. It’s like Norwich fans laughing at Utd only getting top four.

Reactions: duffer

Jezpeza

Is anyone surprised? Its england. France did next to nothing in the match but beat us. We never turn up for big games

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
ITS COMING HOME…..I mean England coming home !!!

El Zoido

England were the better team and bottled it. Simple as. France are mentality monsters and know how to win, and they did.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Ah feck I was waiting for this thread but I just feel a bit sorry for the players now. Poor Maguire and Kane :(

I’m sure I’ll get back to laughing once I read the English press and talk to English people though.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The Dallas Cowboys of the sport lost

The World Cup is saved

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Ah feck I was waiting for this thread but I just feel a bit sorry for the players now. Poor Maguire and Kane :(

I’m sure I’ll get back to laughing once I read the English press and talk to English people though.
Back to laughing at us soon bud :lol:

LoneStar

Inevitable really. Always the most overhyped big team, and fail to deliver in the biggest stages. Oh well, 2 more years to come home lads, cheer up.

mav_9me

Nothing to laugh at. No moral victories but I guess you need touch of luck.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Always happy to see England out. Don't care who wins as long as England does not.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Heroic conquerors of Wales, Iran and Senegal, bravely falling at the hurdle of the first decent team they play again.

Four more years of Southgate, please. :angel:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Great thread. I actually hate France too so it's sad to see them get through. Lesser of two evils though.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
There's nothing to laugh at is there? Always a relief when they go out but I don't get the dislike for this particular England team.

acnumber9

I do enjoy the anti English brigade revelling in England losing against the world champions after a semi final and final in the last two tournaments. It’s like Norwich fans laughing at Utd only getting top four.
At least you can enjoy something.