Let's all laugh at England

RedDevilRoshi

I do enjoy the anti English brigade revelling in England losing against the world champions after a semi final and final in the last two tournaments. It’s like Norwich fans laughing at Utd only getting top four.
Your post makes this thread even more funnier now :lol: :lol:

You do know that there are threads for all the other big nations when they get knocked out?? It’s just a bit of banter if you know what that means?

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Keep the faith up it'll be coming home four years from now.

Cloud7

I do enjoy the anti English brigade revelling in England losing against the world champions after a semi final and final in the last two tournaments. It’s like Norwich fans laughing at Utd only getting top four.
These are the posts that make these threads worthwhile :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NoLogo

The problem is you lot are even insufferable and too full of yourself if you win nothing. You are the Liverpool of international football.

lsd

The Oracle
Hence the word ‘like’. It’s sad that the only enjoyment in a tournament is laughing at a team that’s consistently makes the latter rounds when your teams not even at the party. Losing to the world champions is no disgrace.

Plus you beat Iran hang on to that

acnumber9

No, I didnt watch it, that's possibly why :)

The media are always hateful.

I just mean in a era of footballing twats this squad are not as annoying as previous groups. No Gerrard or Platt or Butcher or Terry.
Kane’s a bit of a cnut but certainly mild in comparison to the likes of Terry, granted.

90 + 5min

Most successful National Teams in the history of this sport (at least 2 trophies won):

Uruguay: 19 trophies
Brazil and Argentina: 18
Mexico: 12
Germany and United States of America: 8
Italy, France, Egypt: 7
Australia, Cameroon, New Zealand: 5
Spain, Ghana, Japan: 4
KSA, Costa Rica, Nigeria, Iran: 3
Denmark, Chile, Algeria, Canada, Congo, South Korea, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Portugal:2

I'm tired to hear people say England is a top National Team just because Premier League is the most competitive league in the world. They've never been and they'll never be unless start getting some silverware
What trophies are you counting?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
As an rather old dude in his late 40's, and without having experienced it personally but having heard about it too many times from my dad, I've told my English friends since the late 80's that Karma has cursed the English national team for at least 50 years to make up for the illegal 'Wembley goal' in 1966 - every German knows what I'm talking about. The English have been laughing all the time, well... ;) Anyway, hell time's up since the WC 2018, hence, at least you have my blessing and maybe Karma's finally too? Good luck!
If Karma was working, surely Germany would have paid massively for their crimes at the 1982 world cup alone.

Gilgamesh

Supports
Bayern, and others
No reason to laugh at England. You've been by far the better side and I still wondering how you've lost this match. Wish you better luck next time.

acnumber9

He's a dopey cnut though, and thats not as bad.
He’s a dirty, whiny cnut though. Who swears on his kids live’s he scored goals he got nowhere near. And takes his golden boots on holiday with him. feck it, he is as bad.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
No, I didnt watch it, that's possibly why :)

The media are always hateful.

I just mean in a era of footballing twats this squad are not as annoying as previous groups. No Gerrard or Platt or Butcher or Terry.
Agree, they’re a really likeable squad, and we were the better team despite the ref and despite Southgate’s bizarre subs.

Saying that, the current France squad is fairly likeable as well.

But we were the better team, as were Brazil and (unpopular opinion) as were Portugal.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Foden was absolutely terrible tonight, Bellingham not great either. France didn't look great and very shaky at the back.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ive laughed at England in the past but losing to this champion French team in such a closely contested game — I personally find it cringe to laugh at them
Each to their own.

Watching them getting bounced out after their arrogance will always be cherished every 2 years.

Kopral Jono

Most successful National Teams in the history of this sport (at least 2 trophies won):

Uruguay: 19 trophies
Brazil and Argentina: 18
Mexico: 12
Germany and United States of America: 8
Italy, France, Egypt: 7
Australia, Cameroon, New Zealand: 5
Spain, Ghana, Japan: 4
KSA, Costa Rica, Nigeria, Iran: 3
Denmark, Chile, Algeria, Canada, Congo, South Korea, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Portugal:2

I'm tired to hear people say England is a top National Team just because Premier League is the most competitive league in the world. They've never been and they'll never be unless start getting some silverware
Eh, what the feck is this? We can all agree to laugh at England for their perennial underachievement but put them in Oceania along with New Zealand and they'll win whatever regional championship they have there every single time!

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
The problem is you lot are even insufferable and too full of yourself if you win nothing. You are the Liverpool of international football.
Nah you just hate England. I remember the 90s when Ireland did decently. You never heard the end of it. God forbid anyone gets excited when their international team does well.

Reiver

Fantastic. I can enjoy the rest of the World Cup now safe in the knowledge England won't win it.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
What trophies are you counting? On playstation?
World Cups + Olympics + continental trophies (EURO/Copa America/AFCON etc) + Nations League. As I wrote there are TWENTYNINE NTs in the world that have won more than England.
This is why it's time to stop to call them top team and give too much attention. Their history is clear, Denmark have arguably been more relevant in the history of this sport