Let's all laugh at England

RedDevilRoshi

Everyone laughing at England are a mixture of jealous and afraid, they know we’re winning the next one.
You’ve all been warned.
As you all said in 2018 after Croatia and then 2021 after Italy…..Still waiting for that to transpire.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
A few hours earlier, I'll take it.

You're already supporting France? Glory-hunting at it's most shameless!
He is portuguese, there is a fair chance that a good chunk of his family is in France and celebrating the win.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
As you all said in 2018 after Croatia and then 2021 after Italy…..Still waiting for that to transpire.
We never said it then, we don’t get ahead of ourselves before major tournaments. The next one we will clearly win, our young players are the best in the world and you are worried and jealous.

Lecland07

Not sure this is working. England actually played well, so I'm not sure fans are so bothered.

Dec9003

“Never said it then”. Dearie me, that’s a first :lol:
We don’t get ahead of ourselves, we’re a humble nation, we’re just realistic about our fantastic chances to win a tournament. Keep laughing to mask the tears, I know I would.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Kinda ironic and fitting to lose in the manner in which they did. Got Southgated’ by Deschamp.

RedDevilRoshi

We never said it then, we don’t get ahead of ourselves before major tournaments. The next one we will clearly win, our young players are the best in the world and you are worried and jealous.
You are surely having a laugh :lol:

Never said it back then and we don’t get ahead of ourselves - have you been watching international football when England are involved?

Dec9003

You are surely having a laugh :lol:

Never said it back then and we don’t get ahead of ourselves - have you been watching international football when England are involved?
I would never joke about something like England, my country, my team.
This next tournament will be the first time we feel confident we can win it, we’ll probably make a song about it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Even when it doesn't go to pens, England manage to find a way to have a penalty heartache.

Irwin99

In America, in probably a boiling hot summer, with Kane as the striker? Better chance at the Euros in Germany I think.

Dec9003

In America, in probably a boiling hot summer, with Kane as the striker? Better chance at the Euros in Germany I think.
In all seriousness Kane is a terrific striker, we’re lucky to have him.

RedDevilRoshi

I would never joke about something like England, my country, my team.
This next tournament will be the first time we feel confident we can win it, we’ll probably make a song about it.
Are you going to be producing it? If so, can I join in as one of the choir singers then please :D

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
It’s great to see your team play so well in a World Cup quarter final even if they lose. The team dominated the second half and it was a close game against the world champions. Not many teams can give France a game like that. Still a young team and competing is great for England fans. We are in the mix as proven by the this tournament and the last two. Great times to be a England fan :)

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I don't get it. There have been "let's laugh at x" threads with everyone that got knocked out. Why are folks in here so sensitive?
It's always like this with England at every tournament they get bounced. You'll see salty posters crying about being laughed as if they're the only ones targeted.

And these are probably the same posters camping in the "Let's laugh at Brazil" thread.

Irwin99

In all seriousness Kane is a terrific striker, we’re lucky to have him.
I think he is too and I forgot he's only 29 (looks older) so yeah, he might be there. 4 years is a way off but not seeing a striker replacement in the current squad though.

The Euros in Germany is a better bet for England i'd say.

Dec9003

It's always like this with England at every tournament they get bounced. You'll see salty posters crying about being laughed as if they're the only ones targeted.

And these are probably the same posters camping in the "Let's laugh at Brazil" thread.
Ironically you probably see more sulky posts like this than people actually laughing at England. :lol:

fergies coat

Not seen many being salty in here to be fair.

FriedClams

It’s great to see your team play so well in a World Cup quarter final even if they lose. The team dominated the second half and it was a close game against the world champions. Not many teams can give France a game like that. Still a young team and competing is great for England fans. We are in the mix as proven by the this tournament and the last two. Great times to be a England fan :)
Nice optimism. Unlucky today.

Cloud7

Every team is fair game for banter except England apparently

philipos

Why is it that England losing always brings out the idiots on this forum, most of whom come from countries whose national teams are rubbish?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I’m not sure what’s difficult. If you think it’s okay that’s fine. I see it as classless.
Trust me, after a few days have passed and this defeat is off your mind a bit, you'll realize that right now it's the salt talking.

There is no way anyone should think Mbappe a French player being happy and elated to see the team he's playing against missing a penalty is some sort of classless act.

I mean come one now. :lol: