Let's all laugh at Scousepool Ft. A bunch of complete miseries

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Liverpool are fine, we really should be worrying about ourselves.
Sorry but it's not the night to worry about ourselves - we can try and solve our problems in the coming weeks.
Just glad that I dont have to deal with what the Liverpool fans would've been like had they won it - they were bad enough already!
It's the night to have a laugh at our most bitter rivals who were so sure of winning the Premier League. Haha

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Based on the premise that they win the CL. Forgive me for stating the blindingly obvious, but you don't win the CL until you win the CL.

They have won nothing yet, so why not take a little pleasure in that small fact?
Agree 100%

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Yeah, Liverpool finished 8th the year Agüero scored that late winner. My scouse mates laughed for weeks.

So I’ll laugh my head off thanks.
This. I watched that 11/12 title loss in a pub in Aberdeen that was filled with Liverpool fans. Liverpool lost to Swansea that day, but they were all screaming at the screen showing the City game, totally losing their shit as it looked like City were going to blow it. Then they started jumping on the tables when Aguero scored. They sang "blue moon" and "who the feck are Man Utd?" whilst swinging Liverpool scarves. It was carnage.

Today they're giving it large about United fans cheering that City won the league over them and how smalltime it is...

Josh 76

To all you miserable feckers in here asking why we're laughing at the scousers, i just wanna remind you that bellends like this guy exist, that's why.

You should of heard his squeaky Scouse voice when Brighton scored :lol::lol::lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
All depends what your viewpoint is I suppose. When Aguero scored that late winner, Man City hadn't won the league for over 40 years. They most certainly weren't this dominant monster they are now under Pep. So I'd say most of the country were rooting for the underdog 7 years ago. Especially as Ferguson - who'd won it all - was still managing United (remember the Sunderland fans celebrating) But what I can't get my head around is the fact that you're actually celebrating your rivals, & more importantly, your inter-City 'noisy neighbours', actually winning another league title, albeit at the expense of another rival. I remember wanting to kick the telly in when Everton beat you in the 1995 FA Cup final. Thankfully I've never been in a position where they, & yourselves, have been fighting it out for a league title. I most certainly wouldn't be rejoicing at either team, especially Everton, becoming English champions. But hey-ho, we're all different I suppose. Enjoy your celebrations tonight ;)
Because we don't give a feck about them, they're plastic, they've already won it so it doesn't mean that much, and their fans offer barely a chirp. It really is as simple as that.

AJ10

A precious few on here.

Love how the media is spinning this into a pool victory, imagine if those cnuts won the league. All that luck this season and still finished second.

Feck pool :lol:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Sorry but it's not the night to worry about ourselves - we can try and solve our problems in the coming weeks.
Just glad that I dont have to deal with what the Liverpool fans would've been like had they won it - they were bad enough already!
It's the night to have a laugh at our most bitter rivals who were so sure of winning the Premier League. Haha
Agreed. They wouldn't be worrying about us if they won. They'd be rubbing it in our face

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Have all you quilts still not dried out yet?
Fold yourselves up and post to Anfield in that case.

We're not celebrating citeh winning the title, we've simply laughing at Scousepool not winning it on the last day of the season.

Yes, they had this in the bag before xmas and yes, they ended up with 97 points of which many were very dubious. But they fecked it up and are still missing that elusive PL title and they'd swap a CL for that aby day.

Now away and lay down for a while or drown your sorrows in one of the numerous United are shit threads.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Listen fella, you need to follow the script to the letter. THE LETTER!
Is this a forum for discussions or a dictatorship?

They are so fecking shit. :lol:
Laugh all you want if it makes you feel better, but we know where we are and where we are going. We also know what and where you are.Who do you think is laughing the loudest?

Hoof the ball

I wish the über-serious people would just hold their tongue for just one day! We get it, "who are we to laugh at Liverpool in our predicament?".

It doesn't matter whether you're a United, or a Chelsea, Newcastle, Evertonian or Spurs fan! Liverpool didn't win their first title in 30 years and you know what? it's alright to celebrate, even if the rational police say otherwise. :lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I wish the über-serious people would just hold their tongue for just one day! We get it, "who are we to laugh at Liverpool in our predicament?".

It doesn't matter whether you're a United, or a Chelsea, Newcastle, Evertonian or Spurs fan! Liverpool didn't win their first title in 30 years and you know what? it's alright to celebrate, even if the rational police say otherwise. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Laugh all you want if it makes you feel better, but we know where we are and where we are going. We also know what and where you are.Who do you think is laughing the loudest?
Us today.

To answer your question this a private forum with a dictatorship

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

This is why everyone hates Liverpool now. They've realised what we've seen for ages. You become incredibly cocky at the slightest inkling of success.

Anyway, it's us. Look

Redcafe

LaFuriaRoja

Supports
Liverpool Napoli Spain FCB ACM
2013-14 was tough to take given what happened and how late it happened. It was more a jugular version of Liverpool and was Sublime as well as Chaotic at the same point. As a fan, I was literally on the edge every game as we need a 2-3 goal cushion to see out the game under Rodgers. The Chelsea one was way too much as I was bantering with my Chelsea folks of the Garcia Ghost Goal. They never accepted to date, if not for the goal, it was a penalty and a probable sending off too.

But this year, we had more than a fair chance to win and I would not say bottle it but I think Klopp at that moment felt 1 point from Old Trafford is a good point. Which most of the fans also felt was not right, we thought United were there for the taking but I really did not understand what stopped us from attacking and going for the Kill. Liecester and West Ham sort of killed us, I would have taken a Win and a Loss there instead of 2 Draws too.

What City have is 2 quality sides, People say Guardiola does magic with squads and not many top managers are able to do it with budget or money, I would disagree to an extent there. Except for Bayern, PSG or City now with the money, tell me a Team that dominates in Player Quality above everyone else in their respective League (Juventus is an ageing squad in a subpar Serie A). And the Barcelona side Pep took over was polished by ex-Barca folks and had the Cryuff mould to it with Iniesta and Xavi along with Messi coming to their prime.

People say Klopp spent money, But we lost Coutinho and before that Suarez, and before that Torres. Man City never had to face this at all in their time.

Robinho, Lescott, Adebayor, Mangala, Bravo, Nasri, Balotelli, Bentley, Roque Santa Cruz, Wright Phillips etc were all bought for a lot of money and replaced with more money without even worrying about recouping from player sales. This is what we are talking about. This was there from 2008 and there was no denying.

I am pretty sure we will not fall of the Cliff like anyone else and be there challenging for it again for years to come. I am really hoping for the 6th in Madrid, Kiev just broke me last year but what Ramos did was criminal. I now dislike Spain that I really like for their play due to RM and Ramos :annoyed:

Ban

You're so smart.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
This is why everyone hates Liverpool now. They've realised what we've seen for ages. You become incredibly cocky at the slightest inkling of success.

Anyway, it's us. Look

Redcafe
The sneering Tom in the bottom left is my hero.

Why is it so difficult to understand that we're simultaneously disgusted with our own team, fully accepting of the fact Liverpool have had a far far better season than us but are finding them coming so close to winning their first PL and failing funny?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Imagine being a Liverpool fan and coming to a United forum the day you lose the PL, then expecting not to be wound up and being precious about it :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

:lol: at how Trikie you find it to win trophies.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Turning point when they drew with leicester and missed the point to go 10 clear

FujiVice

Remember when Callagher spat at a young child and Sky didnt sack him? Good times.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Imagine being a Liverpool fan and coming to a United forum the day you lose the PL, then expecting not to be wound up and being precious about it :lol:
I'm not wound up. I knew what it would be like on here. I came on because I think it's funny that you seem to be more concerned at whats going on at Liverpool than you do at your own club. For the record I'm not allowed to laugh out loud at what's happening at United as my wife is a united fan. I just have to do it inwardly

0le

I'm not wound up. I knew what it would be like on here. I came on because I think it's funny that you seem to be more concerned at whats going on at Liverpool than you do at your own club. For the record I'm not allowed to laugh out loud at what's happening at United as my wife is a united fan. I just have to do it inwardly
There is some irony.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with Liverpool but come on, have you no compassion?

I feel a bit sorry for any runners up, however otherwise you might dislike them.

For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You've obviously not read the United forum for the entire season then. These things aren't exclusive of each other.

And wait a minute, you come to a United forum today, and you act like we're more concerned with what Liverpool are doing? :lol:

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with Liverpool but come on, have you no compassion?

I feel a bit sorry for any runners up, however otherwise you might dislike them.

For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?
You're preaching in the wrong church mate

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
2013-14 was tough to take given what happened and how late it happened. It was more a jugular version of Liverpool and was Sublime as well as Chaotic at the same point. As a fan, I was literally on the edge every game as we need a 2-3 goal cushion to see out the game under Rodgers. The Chelsea one was way too much as I was bantering with my Chelsea folks of the Garcia Ghost Goal. They never accepted to date, if not for the goal, it was a penalty and a probable sending off too.

But this year, we had more than a fair chance to win and I would not say bottle it but I think Klopp at that moment felt 1 point from Old Trafford is a good point. Which most of the fans also felt was not right, we thought United were there for the taking but I really did not understand what stopped us from attacking and going for the Kill. Liecester and West Ham sort of killed us, I would have taken a Win and a Loss there instead of 2 Draws too.

What City have is 2 quality sides, People say Guardiola does magic with squads and not many top managers are able to do it with budget or money, I would disagree to an extent there. Except for Bayern, PSG or City now with the money, tell me a Team that dominates in Player Quality above everyone else in their respective League (Juventus is an ageing squad in a subpar Serie A). And the Barcelona side Pep took over was polished by ex-Barca folks and had the Cryuff mould to it with Iniesta and Xavi along with Messi coming to their prime.

People say Klopp spent money, But we lost Coutinho and before that Suarez, and before that Torres. Man City never had to face this at all in their time.

Robinho, Lescott, Adebayor, Mangala, Bravo, Nasri, Balotelli, Bentley, Roque Santa Cruz, Wright Phillips etc were all bought for a lot of money and replaced with more money without even worrying about recouping from player sales. This is what we are talking about. This was there from 2008 and there was no denying.

I am pretty sure we will not fall of the Cliff like anyone else and be there challenging for it again for years to come. I am really hoping for the 6th in Madrid, Kiev just broke me last year but what Ramos did was criminal. I now dislike Spain that I really like for their play due to RM and Ramos :annoyed:
Wrong thread