Lets laugh at Liverpool

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The whole club needs a lesson in professionalism. Klopp talks shit, their owner talks shit, their fans are renowned for talking more shit than other fanbases etc. When Cruyff passed away, Liverpool just had to use a quote of Cruyff where he praised Anfield, instead of not making it about themselves again. There is an obvious desperation behind their actions, they will do everything to put up an image of a 'European powerhouse'.
Add to that some weird stuff like holding hands after a draw against West Brom etc, and it's just almost sad.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It didn't feel like a final at all, the first goal is really weird and pathetic. They should be ashamed of that.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
What a glorious way to lose a CL final, their best player has to go off injured then they go on to concede three freak goals in one match. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch. The weirdest thing is their fans are shouting about UEFA, referees and conspiracies but are completely ignoring the utter shambles that was their goalkeeper

Parry Gallister

What a glorious way to lose a CL final, their best player has to go off injured then they go on to concede three freak goals in one match. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch. The weirdest thing is their fans are shouting about UEFA, referees and conspiracies but are completely ignoring the utter shambles that was their goalkeeper
Oh, they're not

Dignity and class, the chosen people, the most humble, understanding, intelligent and special fans in world football, etc.

Morpheus 7

Back into your fecking caves 5 times......
Another trophyless season. Making a habit of it now.
Whats the greatest year in Liverpool's history?
Next Year

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
♪Who put the ball in the German's net?
Um...the German♪

FireBlade

:lol::lol:

That final could not have been better for Utd fans! Its almost like one of you on here maybe Nial has gone all bruce almighty.

I dont think i have ever laughed so hard at another team losing even Crystanbul was not this funny.

Liverpool the club that provides decades of entertainment to fans all around the world. Thats dedication!

KRAP campaign is now in full swing he is a serial bottler.

:drool:

wait im not done yet.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

theralyst

I watched the post match discussion and when he has this smirk they are talking about bales goal and Rio goes “yeah let’s see it again”.
http s://youtu.be/KZLtTyaE3tE?t=4m50s
Can't embed but it's at 4:50. Rio's loving it :lol:

stevoc

:lol:_____________:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:___:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol:_____________:lol:_____________:lol:
:lol:_____________:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:___:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:___:lol:_____________:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deleted member 101472

couldn’t format this to post the way I wanted it to look on the phone

theralyst

You forgot the ball

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol:------------------------------------------------------- :lol:
:lol:-----------------------\:confused:/ :lol:-------------------------:lol:
:lol:-------------------------|-------------------------------:lol:
:lol:------------------------ /\------------------------------:lol:

Reactions: SteveJ

The Bloody-Nine

You forgot the ball

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol:-----------------------\:confused:/ :lol:-------------------------:lol:
:lol:-------------------------|-------------------------------:lol:
:lol:------------------------ /\------------------------------:lol:
:lol:

GiddyUp

The most obvious trait I've noticed about the average liverpool loon is the need to celebrate before victory has been achieved.
The circle jerk on the pitch against city was them thinking the league was won and then it came crashing down against Palace.
Every liverpool fan I've come across since the 3-1 against city were convinced they had won the fecking thing already and then it comes crashing down in spectacular fashion.
It makes my day when they loose and their sanity goes off the cliff like the made up assault by Ramos on Salah or the that they definitely would have won if they had the ox.
If they didn't exist they would definitely be made up for an Office like sitcom. cnuts.

GiddyUp

The most obvious trait I've noticed about the average liverpool loon is the need to celebrate before victory has been achieved.
The circle jerk on the pitch against city was them thinking the league was won and then it came crashing down against Palace.
Every liverpool fan I've come across since the 3-1 against city were convinced they had won the fecking thing already and then it comes crashing down in spectacular fashion.
It makes my day when they loose and their sanity goes off the cliff like the made up assault by Ramos on Salah or the that they definitely would have won if they had the ox.
If they didn't exist they would definitely be made up for an Office like sitcom. cnuts.
Also :lol: