g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Lets laugh at Liverpool

Achilles McCool

Bring back the gif where a Liverpool fan realizes his wallet has been stolen by a man with Tourette's who is two seats away from a fan making the racist Asian stereotype "eye slant" gesture to a player while a fourth fan screams bloody murder to no one in particular!

Anyone? I didn't dream this, did I?:wenger::D:lol::lol::lol:

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
I should probably avoid this forum for a few days huh? :D

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Bring back the gif where a Liverpool fan realizes his wallet has been stolen by a man with Tourette's who is two seats away from a fan making the racist Asian stereotype "eye slant" gesture to a player while a fourth fan screams bloody murder to no one in particular!

MadMike

You sir, have photographic memory :lol:

Eric Chin

laughing at others won't make us better, we are still sitting 6th remember?

Giggs86

Every time this fecking thread gets bumped after Liverpool lose and we are yet to play we end up dropping points as well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
"We only last by 2 goals, not 3!"

I like how Ricky Gervais at the front is giving the wanker sign and sees the camera and acts like he's been caught by his mum and turns it into a double handed victory pump.

ZAGREB RED

Truly dreadful last night. If you look through their squad, Coutinho and Mane are their only real class players. The rest are either average or brutal.

Robbie Boy

Truly dreadful last night. If you look through their squad, Coutinho and Mane are their only real class players. The rest are either average or brutal.
Overrated and doesn't always turn up. Lionel Mane has become overrated too, especially in absenteeism.

zeekey

I like how Ricky Gervais at the front is giving the wanker sign and sees the camera and acts like he's been caught by his mum and turns it into a double handed victory pump.
I didn't spot that, smoothly done.

ZAGREB RED

Overrated and doesn't always turn up. Lionel Mane has become overrated too, especially in absenteeism.
Agreed. What I meant was they are the only players Liverpool have that could be described as top class, but consistency isn't there for either. Firmino has the odd good game here and there but is often anonymous.Keeper and back four very poor.

Robbie Boy

Agreed. What I meant was they are the only players Liverpool have that could be described as top class, but consistency isn't there for either. Firmino has the odd good game here and there but is often anonymous.Keeper and back four very poor.
Yeah, totally agree with that.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
It's too bad we don't play them in the next 3 matches. Mane will be back by then. We'd pulverize them.