Lets laugh at Liverpool

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It must be so tough for them when this time last year they were celebrating winning the league.

ryansgirl

Well, this was the big match for Raheem Sterling to prove what a top player he is and how he deserves more money rather than the lowly 100,000 pounds a week that the overwhelming majority of people in the world lucky enough to be wage earners will never earn in 3 years or more.

Top players lift their performance in games like this. Sterling did zilch to show why he should get even more money than the luxurious and ridiculous 100,000 pounds a week. I don't care that this is a standard salary for a professional football player who is better than average these days. It's about time players' wages were curbed through one means or another and it will happen in the longer term. The players now are very, very lucky.

Bad luck Raheem old son - bombast and 'belief' in oneself do not necessarily translate to the equivalent on the pitch. There are rumours United might go for him but apart from his speediness he hasn't done too much this season to show he is anything remotely in the class of say a Louis Suarez. Supposedly Sterling was going to be one of the players leading Liverpool to glory in Stevie G's last season. We all know how well that has worked out.........

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Well, this was the big match for Raheem Sterling to prove what a top player he is and how he deserves more money rather than the lowly 100,000 pounds a week that the overwhelming majority of people in the world lucky enough to be wage earners will never earn in 3 years or more.

Top players lift their performance in games like this. Sterling did zilch to show why he should get even more money than the luxurious and ridiculous 100,000 pounds a week. I don't care that this is a standard salary for a professional football player who is better than average these days. It's about time players' wages were curbed through one means or another and it will happen in the longer term. The players now are very, very lucky.
If you curb the wages where does that money go? Cheaper tickets? Doubtful. More to spend on transfers? They're already a joke. Force them to give it to charity? Not really how business works.

Cheaper tickets is the only thing that makes sense, but I couldn't see it going down more than a measly amount. The footballers are the ones making money for everyone else at the club so are in a position to demand as much as possible and thats just how it works.

Oh, and Liverpool :lol:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
All they had to do was sign Leno, or Sommer, or Horn.

They bought Karius.

Still think we should be a little careful laughing as they're still 10 points ahead of us though.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
feck being careful, it's been too long since we've been able to laugh and they may yet get the last laugh anyway.

Enjoy it while you Emre Can I say

JeffBoomTetris

:lol: Lovely result

The defense is very weak. Literally any team in the league can beat them if they can negate their attack. However, Bournemouth took the hard route so kudos to them

ken11

WTF. I checked the score 40 mins ago and it was 3-1 Liverpool. Crazy.