Let's talk about Everton

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Could be fired soon.
Oh I think, very soon.
And Moyes is lurking in the darkness.
These Dutch managers really are not cut out for the EPL.
First LVG. a few games into the season, De Boer. A few weeks later, Koeman is on the ropes.
Out of interest, are there any other Dutch managers currently managing in the EPL or is Koeman the last one?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
can't see koeman lasting the week now... moyes next, does well, leaves for Old Trafford :lol::lol::lol::nono:

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Definitely the final nail in the coffin. Hope they don't bring back Moyes, their recruitment has been pretty anti-Moyes in terms of the style of play of their players

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
can't see koeman lasting the week now... moyes next, does well, leaves for Old Trafford :lol::lol::lol::nono:
7th this season maybe 5th or 6th next and then Arsenal sign him up to replace Wenger.
The meltdown on Arsenal Fan TV:drool:

crowbar

Remember when he was linked with the Barcelona job in the summer? Good times that

SambaBoy

Should go for a big name manager now and try become a big side with the investment behind them. Tuchel, Benitez or Ancelotti.

AlwaysRed66

Allardyce answers the call & comes out of retirement to join captain Rooney. The dream team.

FujiVice

Rumours he might take the USA national team job which means we'll start calling him Uncle Sam.
Do they have a Greggs franchise over there in the States? Cant imagine Sam going there without his pies and pasties on tap.

Runner

Do they have a Greggs franchise over there in the States? Cant imagine Sam going there without his pies and pasties on tap.
i doubt it but they are the kings of fast food. i believe he could find some alternatives

Foxbatt

I think its time again for Big Sam to make some more money. Save Everton from the drop.

Bojan11

Definitely the final nail in the coffin. Hope they don't bring back Moyes, their recruitment has been pretty anti-Moyes in terms of the style of play of their players
Who do you support?

I wish those muppets bring back Moyes.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fans wanting him sacked on G.O.T. currently sitting at just under 89%!!

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Thankyou Everton for taking my mind of how shit Liverpool are.

:lol:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Moyes would have the perfect excuse to sign Anichebe on a free given their striking issues.

Robertd0803

The thread title will need to be changed to "Lets talk about Everton/Koeman" to "Lets talk about Everton and their new manager" pretty soon.

Havak

Pokemon master
Very thin ice now. You'd expect them to go out of the Cup away to Chelsea, but he's forced to try and pick his best side and give it a real go. Away to Leicester is probably a must-win, otherwise he's gone by the end of the month IMO.

Westerkerk

Personally I think Everton missed a trick when Silva went to Watford. I think he would have been a solid choice for them.

Few people saying on Twitter they want Wagner, I mean, can you imagine the Klopp vs Wagner Merseyside derby sideshow.

Not the worst shout.

Still think Koeman should get time though.