Lifelong United fan Alessia Russo returning "home" with Arsenal to play United tonight at LSV, how should United fans welcome her back?

Denis79

I don't think she lied either but you have to remember she is a girl so not a proper fan anyway. I imagine which club she supports is way down the list of priorities behind having babies and cooking dinner as it should be.
:lol: uff...

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Thankfully no goal for her (bloody close though) and plenty of boos

Marcus

Boo her. Need to dish out equal treatment to both the mens and womens team. What would you do to Tevez? Yes, I thought so.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Nothing. Silence is the best response to any player that joins a rival.

Lightbringer

The reactions to the booing on facebook have been immense - everything from United is the only club that ever has done that to a former player and that United alone have ruined womens football and stolen it from the up until now innocent womens football fans! "What about Alessias feelings? United fans are monsters" :lol:

Lost bear

The reactions to the booing on facebook have been immense - everything from United is the only club that ever has done that to a former player and that United alone have ruined womens football and stolen it from the up until now innocent womens football fans! "What about Alessias feelings? United fans are monsters" :lol:
Well done you monsters!

Lightbringer

Arsenal is bigger than United in women’s football.
The biggest Arsenal women fan group on facebook has like 132 000 member and the biggest United women fan group has 13 200 member, thats pretty telling. The Arsenal one are public so it will get more members because of that of course but still! United have a long way to go to catch up fan base wise. Arsenal missing out on champions league and United making it would possibly bridge some of the gap! But the signing of Russo was a massive publicity & PR stunt - as well as performance on pitch signing!

ForeverRed1

What isn't?

Arsenal women were formed in 1987. United women were formed in 2018, that’s a big gap in history. Arsenal have won it all. We haven’t won anything yet. Arsenal women get the biggest attendances. By a stretch. They have always traditionally had the best players (until Chelsea came along). Arsenal women are bigger at present.. but our upwards trajectory is pretty good. Impressive really. I think we’ll win the league soon enough.