59' Lacazette 2-4
70' Lovren 3-4
82' Lacazette 4-4
90+10' Lacazette 5-4 (pen)

Last edited:

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
That game was a perfect sendoff for Jean-Michel Aulas who stepped down as OL's president last night after the game, as was expected since the sale. While he's a controversial figure, what he has done for Lyon as a club and a city is outstanding. I never saw Lyon as a sport city because they used to not have any team, except for a ok rugby team. He took a Ligue 2 club and made them one of the best in france with a full decade of domestic dominance in the 00's while creating the biggest club in the world in women's football. He also partnered with other local clubs in other sports such as ASVEL in basketball turning Lyon into a major sport city.

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
I just marvel at the blood and gold, was at Bollaert once some two decades ago when in L2 and have a soft spot for them ever since. Loic's been fantastic the whole season, as were Danso and Sotoca, and no matter how they finish from here, it was a season to remember! But of course they'll make it, beautiful beautiful RC in CL, worth a second trip.

Charlie Foley

Really big day for Bordeaux. Win 3-0 at home and Metz drop points. 3 point lead in promotion race with 2 games left. Unlikely they catch Le Havre in first though

Charlie Foley

Metz winning and Bordeaux losing means they would be level with Metz having a better goal difference. feck

Charlie Foley

The only saving grace being Bordeaux could put a few past Rodez next week. But they need a goal tonight

Charlie Foley

Sochaux down to 10 so Metz should see that out at the very least.

bordeaux desperately need a goal!

Charlie Foley

So much cheating goes unpunished in football. This ref is either incompetent or corrupt. Je pisse au son cul

Pintu

The only saving grace being Bordeaux could put a few past Rodez next week. But they need a goal tonight
Looking at the ranking, if Metz wins 1-0 Bordeaux will need 5-0. And Metz will play a Bastia with nothing to play for… While Bordeaux faces Rodez who have to fight to stay in Ligue 2…

It doesn’t look good for Bordeaux.

Charlie Foley

Looking at the ranking, if Metz wins 1-0 Bordeaux will need 5-0. And Metz will play a Bastia with nothing to play for… While Bordeaux faces Rodez who have to fight to stay in Ligue 2…

It doesn’t look good for Bordeaux.

At the time Le Havre were losing and given their form, a draw on the final day wouldn’t be impossible-pretty much any multiple goal win would have pushed Bordeaux over them. I think tonight fecked it. Of all seasons to finish third too

avgp_1

Lens sealing their spot in the Champions League group stages. 3-0 up already

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Lens sealing their spot in the Champions League group stages. 3-0 up already
I’m chuffed for Lens and Forest legend Brice Samba. There is no one quite like him in the goal keeping world.

Pintu

At the time Le Havre were losing and given their form, a draw on the final day wouldn’t be impossible-pretty much any multiple goal win would have pushed Bordeaux over them. I think tonight fecked it. Of all seasons to finish third too
Now catching stray bullets…

The presenter of the weather at the moment on France 3: "The cities of Bordeaux and Nantes are doing well in terms of temperatures, this is not the case in football".

Charlie Foley

Now catching stray bullets…

The presenter of the weather at the moment on France 3: "The cities of Bordeaux and Nantes are doing well in terms of temperatures, this is not the case in football".

Oof :lol:
Honestly I’m most upset thinking about missing Bordeaux in beautiful weather

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Wow psg has been so bad this season. Galtier almost did a Tuchel and lost the league. Where are all the psg fan? They seem to have gone quiet this season. Maybe they have came to a realization that everything I said last season was correct.

At least this is the last season that they will have Messi, neymar and mbappe as their front three. Maybe their team will be more balanced next season. Feel bad for the managers that had to manage those three in the attack at the same time.

IRN-BRUno

“I was shoved, almost stamped on“, said Amandine, Kenzo’s mother. “They punched my husband twice, stole the kits and burned them. In the scramble, Kenzo hit a railing. It’s shameful.”

Marseille fans also attacked a journalist after the game which led to them needing hospital treatment. And on Friday, Bordeaux-Rodez was abandoned after a Rodez player was attacked by a fan.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Wow psg has been so bad this season. Galtier almost did a Tuchel and lost the league. Where are all the psg fan? They seem to have gone quiet this season. Maybe they have came to a realization that everything I said last season was correct.

At least this is the last season that they will have Messi, neymar and mbappe as their front three. Maybe their team will be more balanced next season. Feel bad for the managers that had to manage those three in the attack at the same time.
It was Poch that lost the league, not Tuchel.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I expected more from Galtier. PSG looked so average all season

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Messi already gone, talk of loaning out Neymar and now Mbappe rumoured to leave.

Of course the all star trio unsurprisingly didn't work in later stages of CL but pretty much for last decade PSG have always had an all star forward line cast when before it was Ibra, Cavani, Di Maria, Icardi, Lavezzi all at various points from 2012 onwards.

Feels like we're going back 20 years if they just have hard working mid tier french forwards leading the line next season plus the exciting young prospects actually getting a chance instead of leaving. Zaha's been linked aswell and could see him playing for them if it's a genuine link.