lingard and pereira for Grealish???

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil80

How would you feel if this was an option?

My god I would drive them both there if Villa wanted them for Grealish ( fingers crossed ).

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'd snap their hands off then quickly bury whoever we had to kill to get that deal.

Jibbs

how much will we be willing to pay for Villa to accept them both?

hobbers

:lol:

Villa would give Grealish to us for free before they'd give those two turds a contract

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I reckon this should be moved to the transfer forum.

binary bot
How would you feel if someone offered you a million pounds xD would you be happy lmfao

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I'm not sure Lingard would fancy the prospect of a relegation battle and/or playing Championship football next season.

reddevil80

Can the moderators delete this post? Utter nonsense
Why is it utter nonsense? If you don't have an opinion other than to slate me or my question then don't read and respond.

What else is utter nonsense?, the fact it's highly improbable?, really pal?

Over half of the threads and more than half of the conversations are purely fantasist escapism owing to the facts that we don't actually know whether the deals are taking place or have occurred.

We just, like you on this one, have opinions that might be only possibilities or pipe dreams. We don't all go running to the mod's asking to ban everyone else; if I don't like or have a constructive opinion, I'll leave it be.

EngimaMK

Why is it utter nonsense? If you don't have an opinion other than to slate me or my question then don't read and respond.

What else is utter nonsense?, the fact it's highly improbable?, really pal?

Over half of the threads and more than half of the conversations are purely fantasist escapism owing to the facts that we don't actually know whether the deals are taking place or have occurred.

We just, like you on this one, have opinions that might be only possibilities or pipe dreams. We don't all go running to the mod's asking to ban everyone else; if I don't like or have a constructive opinion, I'll leave it be.
To be fair mate, it's a pretty mental pie in the sky proposition /question. Of course everyone would take it but villa wouldn't take it in a month of Sundays.

Brophs

The One and Only
Just because Argos agree to take away your shitty, clapped out old washing machine, doesn't mean they won't still require you to pay for the replacement.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yeah mate. Let's offer Napoli Rojo and Jones for Koulibaly while we're at it.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Two absolute bums in exchange for one of the most desired players in the league right now who also happens to be English. Has Woodward found a magic lamp?

Jericho

I reckon this should be moved to the transfer forum.
What a pointless post. If it needs to be moved it'll be moved.

Regarding this thread, you're getting 1 good player in and taking out the trash at the same time. Anyone would make this swap.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Is this an option? Has this deal actually been rumoured?

If not, I don’t see the point of this thread. It’s also in the wrong forum.

Close shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.