Linkin Park lead singer commits suicide

Raoul

Admin
Staff
There is a conspiracy theory going around in the industry that Chester and Chris were murdered because they were about to expose a child molestation scandal.
While I don't even remotely think that this is true, I wanted to share this, because I've heard this from people who have toured with Soundgarden and Linkin Park in the past.
Its not even worth discussing.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
There is a conspiracy theory going around in the industry that Chester and Chris were murdered XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
While I don't even remotely think that this is true, I wanted to share this, because I've heard this from people who have toured with Soundgarden and Linkin Park in the past.
Okay so you don't think it is remotely true but then try to give it some credence by mentioning the source.

If you don't think it is true, then don't post it and especially don't try pretend you think it is untrue while really hoping people will believe it because of your claimed source.

Frasbul

everclear is a cool band. yeah they still exist.
Okay so you don't think it is remotely true but then try to give it some credence by mentioning the source.

If you don't think it is true, then don't post it and especially don't try pretend you think it is untrue while really hoping people will believe it because of your claimed source.
Sorry, if I created that impression. I don't think it is true.
What I found legitimately interesting was that people in the industry, who actually lived through all of this, actually thought that this bullshit was realistic. That's the discussion I wanted to start. Why do people believe in these things and can't just accept the horrific ways of depression?

My source btw was former everclear bassist Craig Montoya. As he posted this on his facebook wall - meaning that people told him about this, not that he believed it -, I think it is okay to mention his name.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
So he is just repeating stuff he heard but does not believe and people wonder why shit like this spreads.....because people who claim not to believe it keep adding fuel to the fire.

It is still spreading the rumor and you know it or you should. If you don't understand this , then perhaps you need to shut the hell up about stuff like this until you figure it out.