Lionel Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Tom Brady is ass, keep his name out of this thread. He's incredibly overrated and now moves to the most stacked offense in the league while trying to prove he doesn't need help.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
My last Tom Brady related post, no QB could win with the weapons he had in NE. I can't even stand Brady but I can still admit that. Everyone waxes lyrical about Mahomes but he has the best group of skill players I've seen any team assemble in a long time.
Tom Brady didn't need to do shit to win. See his last Superbowl. He has been carried through schemes/cheating/defense his entire fraudulent career.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53911105

Forward Lionel Messi has asked to leave Spanish giants Barcelona this summer.

The Argentina international, 33, sent a fax to the club on Tuesday saying he wishes to exercise a clause in his contract, allowing him to leave for free with immediate effect.

Barca were beaten 8-2 by Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-finals on 16 August.

The six-time Ballon d'Or winner made his debut for Barca in 2004 and has won the Champions League four times.

Barcelona, though, believe the clause has now expired and Messi is contracted to the club until 2021 with a 700m euro buy-out clause.

The board will meet soon and the only thing that could placate Messi is the resignation of the president and early elections.

SATA

Someone should explain to me and the Caf who this Tom Brady bloke is and why is he brought up in relation to Lionel Messi

Catania

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
Catania
This got juve writen all over it.
Ronaldo + messi would be Adidas dream.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Someone should explain to me and the Caf who this Tom Brady bloke is and why is he brought up in relation to Lionel Messi
Think he was the eldest brother in the Brady Bunch, and this is just like when he left the show...

Paxi

Imagine having early elections in order to appease a player. What could possibly go wrong? Either way, Barca are fecked in the near future.

Paxi

Seems like Koeman overextended himself. He’ll probably be gone as quick as Bartomeu.

RUCK4444

Imagine having so much power as a player that you can snap your fingers (or send a fax) and your clubs president will resign and it trigger elections.

I love him as well but the cnuts 33 now... :lol:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Really amusing watching this unfold....he's not coming to United though. Never in a million years

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Like Messi, he is arguably the GOAT in his sport and just moved clubs for the first time in 20 years.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I reckon Messi knows the only way to finally win the Redcafe Messi vs Ronaldo thread is if he’s the last of the two to play for United.

Paxi

Has anyone made that cold Wednesday night at stoke joke yet? I’m not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.