Liverpool assistant Buvac leaves after dispute with Klopp

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I've got an 08/09 vibe about this season now. Feels like we've got a really good side but there's another side who are simply better than us.
Are you taking the 29 games or last 10 as your pacer? I think they may well not hit 90 myself.
I think we'll probably hit it. 7 of the last 9 games are either at home or against sides in or around the relegation places. I don't think we'll beat Spurs and Chelsea though. Maybe get 4 points out of those two.

Our other fixtures are Burnley, Huddersfield & Wolves at home, and Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton & Fulham away. I'll be really disappointed if we don't take maximum points from those seven games. That'd put us on 94 points which probably won't be enough to win it which is ridiculous.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I've got an 08/09 vibe about this season now. Feels like we've got a really good side but there's another side who are simply better than us.

I think we'll probably hit it. 7 of the last 9 games are either at home or against sides in or around the relegation places. I don't think we'll beat Spurs and Chelsea though. Maybe get 4 points out of those two.

Our other fixtures are Burnley, Huddersfield & Wolves at home, and Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton & Fulham away. I'll be really disappointed if we don't take maximum points from those seven games. That'd put us on 94 points which probably won't be enough to win it which is ridiculous.
On paper yes but on recent form you can't have 2-3 of those as bankers, although Rafa is more likely to help you out than we are not to vs City.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
On paper yes but on recent form you can't have 2-3 of those as bankers, although Rafa is more likely to help you out than we are not to vs City.
Yeah true. I've got more faith in us at home but a couple of those away games might be tricky.

We need to throw caution to the wind between now and the end of the season.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Yeah true. I've got more faith in us at home but a couple of those away games might be tricky.

We need to throw caution to the wind between now and the end of the season.
But, being in a title race, you can't throw caution to the wind, and that's precisely your problem right now.

Damned if you do is the worry, but damned if you don't is a certainty IMO

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

All of that away matches are against relegation fighters and it won't be easy for you guys except may be Fulham who could already be relegated by that time.