Liverpool drubbing on Sun = EtH gonesies. Change my mind.

Tap

Our fans did that. Being calm and zen was more important, than actually holding your club to a standard. We're a historic club who somehow inherited a smalltime fanbase.
They feel the need to appear classy and patient, unlike those who support the likes of Real Madrid with their boos and white hankies

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Everyone acts like it's just the manager. The players are shite and not good enough, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

The ridiculous amount of times that we lost the ball tonight due to missing an easy pass or a really poor touch, and it happens game after game! The technical level of these players is so poor and we are many levels away from the elite. Any manager that walks in the door will struggle with this team. Ten Hag isn't going anywhere.
I'm sorry but we've just been stuffed by Bournemouth. The players aren't ideal but a) they certainly capable of better than this. This has been proven over the last few years (I'm not taking league titles, but they can do better than this), and b) he's signed quite a few players now who have all been pretty poor.

Marcus

The sequence should be: Sir Jim in; DOF in; EtH in/out.

Red00012

CL is gone, out with a whimper. Catastrophic results both nationally and in Europe this season. Pressure has been mounting on EtH, but say, a 4-0 loss on Sunday will surely be the final nail in the coffin.

I don't want him to go, but it seems inevitable.
No chance he is sacked

Red00012

That's the bit a lot of people seem to be missing. I'm not sure there's even anyone at the board level keeping an eye on the results nevermind the games. :lol:
Glazers don’t care
Arnold is waiting for his p45
You may be right :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We will lose 3-0 and some ETH fan will say it’s an improvement from last season so we have to keep him

M15 Red.

I expect we'll lose by a couple of goals against Liverpool.

Either 2-0 or 3-1.

How many of United’s team tonight would get into Liverpools line up on Saturday?

1 or 2 at most?

We've wasted so much money.

redmanx

Clearly the players will be extra motivated by this loss and will be able to focus all their energy on beating our arch Nemesis!!!!

Yeah those were the days.
What makes you think the bunch of prima donnas who masquerade as a Manchester United team actually give a shit? They dont work, they dont run, they dont chase, they cant defend, they cant score, they cant remain focussed, they dont concentrate. Not one of them would make it onto the benches of City, Liverpool, Arsenal or indeed half the teams in the Prem and I doubt very much the other half would want them! If we can get to the end of this dreadful season we need a major cull of the squad with Onana, Lindelof, Dalot, McTominay, Casemiro, Sancho, Eriksen, Van De Beek, Rashford, Martial, Varane and Amrabat leaving before the next season starts. Maguire has played himself back and has been our best player of late, and Garnacho, Hojlund, Wan Bissaka, Mainoo and others are still young enough to come good while Martinez will be a huge bonus once hes fit, but Johnny Evans is past his best and should go too. Drastic measures calls for drastic action and if United want to get back to the top we have to lose the dross.

Robertd0803

Wont happen, but some stupid result away to someone else lower down the table will do it in a few weeks time instead.

Sancho99

I'm sorry but we've just been stuffed by Bournemouth. The players aren't ideal but a) they certainly capable of better than this. This has been proven over the last few years (I'm not taking league titles, but they can do better than this), and b) he's signed quite a few players now who have all been pretty poor.
We also got stuffed several times last season too. They should be more capable than this but we're also missing some key players through injury who have a major impact on how we play. Yes the signings haven't been good either but again, this has been the same case for the last 10 years. Recruitment has been rubbish because we lack the personnel to bring the right players in.

I'm not absolving the manager of blame. His in-game management hasn't done him any favours at times. The reality is that there are bigger things to sort at this mess of a club than the manager.

laughtersassassin

As someone said in another thread the mans stats this season are statistically worse than Gary Neville's at Valencia.

If that doesn't say it all I don't know what does

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
As someone said in another thread the mans stats this season are statistically worse than Gary Neville's at Valencia.

If that doesn't say it all I don't know what does
Someone lied in another thread, you mean?

Gary Neville's Valencia won 3 of 16 league games, lost 8, scored 15 goals, and had a goal difference of -10.

It gets boosted to 10 wins in 26 if you include the cup games (which includes one against a third-tier side), and that run ended with them getting battered 7-0 by Barcelona.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
The worst part won't be what Liverpool do to us, it'll be the lack of courage/general not giving a shite performance we'll inevitably put in.

They_Always_Score

I really thought he'd be the one to turn things round for us by implementing the style of play we saw at Ajax and steadying the ship so that we would be challenging within the next 3-5 years and have the odd trophy along the way.

But his signings bar one or two have been dreadful and very short sighted. I think more when than if he goes then those who signed off on the signings he made must go as well. It's time for a fresh start in terms of players, coaching and back room staff.

laughtersassassin

Someone lied in another thread, you mean?

Gary Neville's Valencia won 3 of 16 league games, lost 8, scored 15 goals, and had a goal difference of -10.

It gets boosted to 10 wins in 26 if you include the cup games (which includes one against a third-tier side), and that run ended with them getting battered 7-0 by Barcelona.
https://images.app.goo.gl/LykmCCnWwkVC3xEz7

All comps it's fairly close. But the fact it's even close is disgraceful by ETH.

Lost a similar amount of games.

Bubba123

Is this the most predictable loss in the club's history? Even the owners aren't expecting us to win or draw so they're not going to sack him regardless of the scoreline

laughtersassassin

Is this the most predictable loss in the club's history? Even the owners aren't expecting us to win or draw so they're not going to sack him regardless of the scoreline

When you can't beat the shit teams you got to beat the good ones.

We can barely beat either and have lost more games than we won.

Redfrog

I don’t get how some supporters still back him, after all the bore fest, the humiliations, the negative goal difference, the trash spending.
He is not good enough.
We have bigger problems but he is one of them

justboy68

I think he's probably gone regardless once a new structure is in place but who knows how long that will be. As for this game I think it will be similar to the Bayern game. It's going to be damage limitation mode. Probably a predictable loss but I reckon it might be 2-0 with us having basically no chances. A depressing, damp squib of an affair. It depends if the Scousers score early though. If they get an early one and our heads drop then we could absolutely be in for another pasting.

Skills

Snitch
I think he's probably gone regardless once a new structure is in place but who knows how long that will be. As for this game I think it will be similar to the Bayern game. It's going to be damage limitation mode. Probably a predictable loss but I reckon it might be 2-0 with us having basically no chances. A depressing, damp squib of an affair. It depends if the Scousers score early though. If they get an early one and our heads drop then we could absolutely be in for another pasting.
I don't think he's capable of that and hasn't shown that sort of ability to set us up like that in his 2 years here. His midfield structure is so, so easy to pull apart. If Bayern were in anyway shape or form bothered yesterday, they would've scored a few a few.

Sane ran tight through the middle of our midfield at one point yesterday, and then fluffed the shot when he was through. Good luck when Salah and Diaz decide to run though us

Coxy

Get him gone, I'd rather we offer it Ole until the end of the season. He loves the club enough to help out.
Blimey - we really will look a joke of a club if we did that.

Each to their own i