Liverpool v Manchester City (Saturday 20th November)

Tibs

If Aquilani is fit enough to play (should be if he's on the bench), then he might as well come on for the dippers, and Tevez for city...might add a little more quality to the game.

First half has been poor - at best

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
fecking hell, since when did kolo toure play for city?? I thought he still played for Arse??

Enigma_87

You know who
Adebayor is doing a Fellaini out there. Running awkward in circles and pretty much fouling anybody on the pitch.

HT. That's a relief. What a borefest..

Enigma_87

You know who
Only caught from 35 minutes on. Am I too assume the rest of the half was as shit as that?
Seems you have caught the spectacular part of the first half.

Before SWP twatting a good chance 18 yards out it was beyond shit..

Great Hat

Been a pretty poor first half really, objectively; albeit with a few decent chances, and an injury to Agger. I actually think when they've had the ball, City have played some quite nice passing football, and had a few openings where they were unlucky not to score (Wright-Phillips effort from the edge of the box), and a few balls in that just needed a man on the end of them. Liverpool have failed to string much together, and besides Gerrard, have looked short of ideas, and a bit clunky. They've had the odd chance, but they're certainly not looking like much so far.

I'm fine with 0-0 as a score, but it has been a quiet game so far.

032Devil

Tevez; So why should I come to Eastlands

Hughes; Well our bench is better padded than Old Trafford and we have more leg room

Tevez; Where do I sign?

Tevez admits he's learning English while on City's bench

Tevez to Santa Cruz: "So, how do you say 'I need a haircut?'

Cruz: "Hey, I think it's 'cunto de hair?'

Also on the bench, teammate Vladimir Weiss interjects: "No, no, no! It's hairsmanjenje - I'm sure of it."