Liverpool v Manchester City (Saturday 20th November)

Kelvin

every decent team is scoring goals against the dippers, why didn't we do the same, gosh :(

Enigma_87

You know who
So, with 13 games gone, if Tottenham win tomorrow(most likely), the dippers could find themselves 5 points adrift the 4th spot with them going to Everton, B'burn and hosting Arsenal in the next couple of weeks.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Liverpool is going to have to dip into the transfer market come January or fourth place might slip out of reach. Much will depend on the next few weeks and injuries of course. Course, City, Spurs and Villa et al will feck up per usual so it should come down to Liverpool not fecking up as much.

Spoony

The People's President
What is it with Man City and draws? Are they trying to create some record they can call their own?

Anyway if it stops Liverpool winning then good work.
Liverpool can't win, City can only draw. I actually predicted a 2-2. Safe as houses that prediction.

VoetbalWizard

When he had acres of space to shoot in the first half, it was quite possibly the most laziest attempt I've witnessed.
too true.

i mean the whole game, i don't think he got past insua (who has average pace and isn't the best positionally) once.

no way he makes it in the 23 for capello. he doesn't deserve it.

Sylar

Citys second goal was offside. Liverpool should ask for a replay.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
So, with 13 games gone, if Tottenham win tomorrow(most likely), the dippers could find themselves 5 points adrift the 4th spot ....
Yay ... here's hoping.

Today was the perfect result for Spurs. City's game in hand now gone and they're still below us in the table. I'm now hoping that Burnley can get at least a draw at home to Villa today.

Flying Fox

I read that Benitez put a £14m fee on Lucas recently.....he needs to either adjust the figure or get him practising headers.
I saw that too.

Rafa paid something like ~6 million quid, no?

No way has he shown an appreciation in value of that magnitude.

If he values Lucas at 14, then Babel must be 40+