Liverpool will win the league

MrWilliams

I do not want City and Pep going 4 in a row and a potential B2B treble. I’ll take a Pool or Arsenal title over that.

If INEOS is about their stuff, we should be back challenging for the title in 2-3 seasons.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I do not want City and Pep going 4 in a row and a potential B2B treble. I’ll take a Pool or Arsenal title over that.

If INEOS is about their stuff, we should be back challenging for the title in 2-3 seasons.
City don't mean anything. Who gives a shit about them?

Liverpool do.

GoldanoGraham

Sourness and Danny Murphy were saying only last week that they couldn’t see Liverpool dropping any points for the rest of the season…..that’s 5 since then already…..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The extra beauty of today is they've pretty much got their full squad available too, so no excuses on that.

always_hoping

Whatever City win is soulless and hopefully justice is served with titles stripped from them in the years ahead. Pool are United's main rivals and always will be and you don''t want to see them winning the league and especially this season with Klopp leaving and the cringe it would bring.

INEOS have their work cut out will take longer than that to be back challenging and they need to first start focusing with improving the team first and less talk about a new stadium.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sourness and Danny Murphy were saying only last week that they couldn’t see Liverpool dropping any points for the rest of the season…..that’s 5 since then already…..
They breed em differently up there. Sourness is the new Lawro for always thinking they'll win ever game.

IRELANDUNITED

With performances like that, it's not in doubt. On another day, that's 7-0 to Liverpool. They are the best team in the league while other teams are getting all the help from the refs. They go again. 20 titles and not undeserved. It will not slip.
How’s that working out for ya :lol:

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Their schedule over the next couple of weeks:

Atalanta (a)
3 days rest
Fulham (a)
2 days rest
Everton (a)
2 days rest
West Ham (a)
Didn't Martin Keown say on last night's MotD that Liverpool had the kindest run in?

What do these people get paid for?

Oranges038

Murphy must still have too much white stuff in his brain.

The Klopp farewell tour is getting better every week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With performances like that, it's not in doubt. On another day, that's 7-0 to Liverpool. They are the best team in the league while other teams are getting all the help from the refs. They go again. 20 titles and not undeserved. It will not slip.
:lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Whatever makes you guys feel better. The moaning on here when they won the treble suggested otherwise
I think the moaning comes from their illegitimate funding of their winning. There's probably a few threads about it if you need the details. :drool:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Whatever makes you guys feel better. The moaning on here when they won the treble suggested otherwise
It’s because it’s unjust, not because people care about their achievements. You have some absolutely bizarre contrarian takes.

laughtersassassin

The only good thing we've done all season is derail Liverpools season which is at least a silver lining in our worst ever season post Fergie

MrWilliams

Might be important to say, I’m not a Mancunian and yes, Pool is our bigger rival but to see City win 4-in a row and overtake our record would be dreadful.

I also really dislike Pep. 4-in a row and a B2B treble would take him over SAF.

Only reason I’m not pulling for Arsenal is because I know many many Arsenal supporters as a US based PL supporter.

City don't mean anything. Who gives a shit about them?
Liverpool do.
Whatever City win is soulless and hopefully justice is served with titles stripped from them in the years ahead. Pool are United's main rivals and always will be and you don''t want to see them winning the league and especially this season with Klopp leaving and the cringe it would bring.

INEOS have their work cut out will take longer than that to be back challenging and they need to first start focusing with improving the team first and less talk about a new stadium.
4 transfer windows should be enough to get a squad capable of challenging for the title. We’ll be back challenging for the title soon enough, but to match 4-in a row? That’ll be difficult.

100%. They matched our 3-in a row and treble in one season. To see them possibly getting 4-in a row and another treble would be devastating, especially since it’s Pep and he stopped us from getting 2 UCL titles.

always_hoping

The only good thing we've done all season is derail Liverpools season which is at least a silver lining in our worst ever season post Fergie
That would still be the season after Fergie left, to finish 7th with a team that won the Premier league in the April the season before was the worst.

laughtersassassin

That would still be the season after Fergie left, to finish 7th with a team that won the Premier league in the April the season before was the worst.
Don't we need 14 points to just equal that season?

I'd argue this worse. Either way it irrelevant. Should have been sacked before Christmas

Last edited:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
It’s because it’s unjust, not because people care about their achievements. You have some absolutely bizarre contrarian takes.
Again, keep telling yourself that.

100%. They matched our 3-in a row and treble in one season. To see them possibly getting 4-in a row and another treble would be devastating, especially since it’s Pep and he stopped us from getting 2 UCL titles.
Of course it would. The one last season was annoying enough.

I think the moaning comes from their illegitimate funding of their winning. There's probably a few threads about it if you need the details. :drool:
If the titles don't count, why moan about the illegitimate funding behind the titles? It all doesn't matter right?

Again, there are enough United fans in real life who actually care about their crosstown rivals winning stuff that this stuff about "their achievements not counting" comes off as online copium. But to each their own

Maluco

I don’t need to tell myself anything :lol: It’s the truth and I know my own emotions, as do most other fans.

Being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian must be exhausting. Take a break from it and just agree every now and then. It’s ok to acknowledge truth from time to time, especially when there are 115 pieces of evidence.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Of course it would. The one last season was annoying enough.

If the titles don't count, why moan about the illegitimate funding behind the titles? It all doesn't matter right?

Again, there are enough United fans in real life who actually care about their crosstown rivals winning stuff that this stuff about "their achievements not counting" comes off as online copium. But to each their own
Injustices need talking about.
It's because there hasn't been enough noise about City's shenanighans that it's taken over a decade to even be investigated properly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don’t need to tell myself anything :lol: It’s the truth and I know my own emotions, as do most other fans.

Being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian must be exhausting. Take a break from it and just agree every now and then. It’s ok to acknowledge truth from time to time, especially when there are 115 pieces of evidence.
Forums don't half breed the tedious argue about everything merchants don't they :lol:

laughtersassassin

Can't say I watch the full 90 minutes of all of Liverpools games so maybe I'm wrong here but how come every time I tune in when they are behind or drawing there is like 7+ minutes added on.

It's uncanny how many times it happens.

Would love to see if there is a big discrepancy in added time in Liverpool matches versus other prem clubs.

Maluco

Forums don't half breed the tedious argue about everything merchants don't they :lol:
We all have bad takes, but just consistently going against the grain has to be exhausting. There is no limit to how ridiculous the argument can get seemingly!

always_hoping

Don't we need 14 points to just equal that season?

I'd argue this worse. Either way it irrelevant. Should have been sacked before Christmas
irrelevant whatever points total as that 2013/14 team was a far better team than that current crop of flaky players who need to shipped out quickly for another rebuild.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We all have bad takes, but just consistently going against the grain has to be exhausting. There is no limit to how ridiculous the argument can get seemingly!
I sometimes think the mods pay a couple of posters to do it to increase the traffic on here.
That Tottenham "fan" Glaston was definitely a ringer account like that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't say I watch the full 90 minutes of all of Liverpools games so maybe I'm wrong here but how come every time I tune in when they are behind or drawing there is like 7+ minutes added on.

It's uncanny how many times it happens.

Would love to see if there is a big discrepancy in added time in Liverpool matches versus other prem clubs.
Until today whenever I logged in when they were losing or drawing, they'd score quickly.
I risked it today and got away with it not happening.

Maluco

I sometimes think the mods pay a couple of posters to do it to increase the traffic on here.
That Tottenham "fan" Glaston was definitely a ringer account like that.
Amadeus another :lol:

I would believe it, but on Instagram, even the tamest videos of children and small animals have comments underneath with the most bizarre critiques.

I think the attention becomes addictive.

AndySmith1990

Welcome to the Internet. Some folk will argue against anything for the attention. Being controversial is the low hanging fruit that attention seeking morons can't resist

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You feel if Arsenal had won today Liverpool would properly find it difficult.

But they're not out of it at 2 points behind with 6 to go. Not an impossible goal difference to make up either, which it was versus Arsenal pre today.