Liverpool will win the league

PoTMS

With performances like that, it's not in doubt. On another day, that's 7-0 to Liverpool. They are the best team in the league while other teams are getting all the help from the refs. They go again. 20 titles and not undeserved. It will not slip.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Arsenal are better than them but

YES THEY WILL WIN IT

Ghirahim

This might be Arsenal's season. They came so close last season.

PoTMS

Liverpool on top at the halfway mark. The stars are aligning.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Think we will now tbf as long as we can keep players fit and focus. Liverpool will struggle without Salah and also seem to lack something in their style of play this year which makes me think they will continue these slightly hot and cold performances all season.

Arsenal as I have said earlier should be happy if they get top 4

Redstain

It's anyone's this year really the standard of the league is poor compared to previous seasons especially assessing points. City seem undone by the loss of De Bryune and the team coming off the treble. I think it's Liverpool or Arsenal though I'd favour Arsenal as Arteta regardless of what the forum thinks is proving himself to be an elite manager (regardless of the result at present).

erikcred

Think we will now tbf as long as we can keep players fit and focus. Liverpool will struggle without Salah and also seem to lack something in their style of play this year which makes me think they will continue these slightly hot and cold performances all season.

Arsenal as I have said earlier should be happy if they get top 4
Keep the refs fit and focussed and you're golden.

PoTMS

I think it's the opposite, it's the most competitive in ages and all sides are capable of beating any other on their day.
I'd say the top 6 sides have got worse and the midtable teams have gotten better closing the gap.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think it's the opposite, it's the most competitive in ages and all sides are capable of beating any other on their day.
Competitive doesn’t mean quality though. This is the lowest quality in awhile.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They’ve looked like a much better side in recent years, had bigger leads and still not won it. Difference is that City haven’t been as bad. Still, they put a run together and Pool won’t keep up. They’ll definitely finish above Arsenal though.

Lexicon Red Devil

Competitive doesn’t mean quality though. This is the lowest quality in awhile.
It really is. I don't remember the defending being as poor as it has been this season, feels like it's been getting progressively worse for a while now.

I also don't remember a time when the two best English players were playing for teams abroad.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
They have a better manager and attacking players than Arsenal. I think City will win the league though - to be potentially two points off top not playing at their standard and missing De Bruyne all season - the other teams have missed a trick.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
City will win it if was betting. However Pep does it but he motivates them to just go on a roll after Christmas.

Steve Bruce

I think some on here need to get off their knees. Fair play to Liverpool being top at Christmas, but if anyone watches them on a regular basis, they are not fantastic. In a lot of games, it's fine lines and they manage to be on the right side of them. I'm not saying there's no chance Liverpool will win the league, they are certainly in with a good shout, but it's far too early for to declare them the winners. Arsenal, City and Liverpool are all capable of winning the league and I think City will be the ones to do it unfortunately (although rather them than Liverpool).

the_cliff

Salah to Afcon.

Perfect scenario is he goes to Afcon, reaches the final, loses and comes back to find Liverpool 10 points behind 1st.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
No they won't - City will.

Revan

Assumptionman
Think that City will win it with games to spare. By far the best team and manager, can easily go in a run of 10 consecutive wins.

Liverpool are nothing special, albeit they are the best of the rest so should get the second place.

tomaldinho1

Can’t look past City still thankfully. Pool with ref help will be a close call though.

thisisnottaken1

Nah, I have a feeling that City will go on a 20 game winning streak. Them or Liverpool winning would both be absolutely nightmare scenarios though - either a fourth title in a row or matching our 20 titles.

RedRocket9908

Liverpool will fall away once the fixture pile-up catches up with them, they have a small team so wont be able to rotate much to avoid injuries.