Liverpool will win the league

Josh 76

Arsenal are scoring goals for fun, also smashed Pool to bits and should have been more that the 3-1, so I have hope that they will be a different proposition this year and they will beat both City and Pool.
Need Porto to knock Arsenal out of the CL. Then I think they will have a real chance of the PL. I just can't see Liverpool carry on wining all these cup and League games with their injuries.

Steve Bruce

Been hearing that since 2018 now.
Well that's not true now is it? Liverpool in 18/19 & 19/20 season didn't concede many chances at all and got massively praised for its defence. This iteration of Liverpool concede many chances

Red00012

Provided City get charged surely coming 2nd will mean Liverpool will be handed the title .

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
It annoys me how well that Endo transfer turned out. I hadn't even heard about him before last summer. 30 years old (now 31) and playing for a struggling Stuttgart team in a league that is famously described by intelligent scholars as "turd". An emergency option because they failed to get their main targets for that position. And now he's a starter, doing really well.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
It annoys me how well that Endo transfer turned out. I hadn't even heard about him before last summer. 30 years old (now 31) and playing for a struggling Stuttgart team in a league that is famously described by intelligent scholars as "turd". An emergency option because they failed to get their main targets for that position. And now he's a starter, doing really well.
Yeah, must admit I was pretty underwhelmed when we missed out on Caicedo and brought Endo in instead. But he's turned out to be a great addition.

sugar_kane

I'm sure I'll regret saying it but I'm not fecking arsed if they win it. Sorting out our own club is top priority anything else is just noise.

Would actually rather them than City as I don't want City doing four in a row. At least Liverpool are a real club and haven't gamed the system (that we know of...)

If Liverpool get to 20 (with an asterisk...) there's a poetic alignment there in terms of them losing Klopp immediately after and us (hopefully) sorting our shit out. It'll be game on.

Overall preference this season for the title is Arsenal just on the basis of them not being hated rivals so it mattering less, but I'd honestly go for a pint with a Liverpool fan any day of the week over an Arsenal fan so really not sure.

redallover87

I think people need to calm down a bit. Liverpool are a good side but they give up plenty of opportunities even to the worst teams in the league. They've been fortunate that a lot of these teams couldn't finish their dinner. But that luck normally runs out and they'll drop a few points where you don't expect them to
You could replace the word liverpool with man city and it would fit just as well.With Becker at the back,liverpool can rely on him to let them take more risks putting players forward/playing a higher line.

goatmeister

Supports
PSKI
Need Porto to knock Arsenal out of the CL. Then I think they will have a real chance of the PL. I just can't see Liverpool carry on wining all these cup and League games with their injuries.
I echo this thought.
Arsenal are pretty exciting and exuberant side with decent reinforcement from the last summer tranfer.
But no way they are experienced or savvy enough to handle both latter stage UCL while winning EPL.
They will have to settle with one.
I don't think they will knock Real or City out, so pursuing league is the way forward for now.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
As long as Arsenal are in this title race, I will continue to root for these fecking cnuts to win every week.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I still think City but yeah Liverpool have this crazy momentum on their side at the moment. They find a way in every game no matter the scenario. Must be nice.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Not only will they win it, but Klippy will do a u-turn on his decision and sign a long term contact.

Our misery shall never end.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They're getting these results with big players out and they'll have them back for the run-in.

Also, the inhalers stop any fatigue from affecting them playing through 4 competitions.

Of course they'll win the league when the referees just keep playing on until they score :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Next weekend is huge. City seem to have the tougher run in as well.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
As long as Arsenal are in this title race, I will continue to root for these fecking cnuts to win every week.
Making Utd fans go blue for nearly a decade was a Kloppy bonus. But now making Chelsea fans sing Y.N.WA is even something I never saw coming. :D :angel:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Of course they'll win the league when the referees just keep playing on until they score :lol:
I thought 8 minutes was not right after that lonnng head 'injury'. Should have had more. Then during that time the ref dished out at least 2 yellows, could be more, for time wasting. Which he then obviously was going to add to the end of the 8 minutes. Which he did. In which we scored.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Making Utd fans go blue for nearly a decade was a Kloppy bonus. But now making Chelsea fans sing Y.N.WA is even something I never saw coming. :D :angel:
At least some consolation for only managing one league during the greatest ever managers reign.

Soon to be two :(

Josh 76

How the feck do they keep doing this. Wining the Cup last week and now this, with a team that would probably finish mid table in most seasons. They have got City and Utd, sandwiched between Sparta Prague. If they win all those, playing like this, I will eat my hat. I better buy a few spare ones!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
No one wants another City title win (they're probably going down this summer as well?) and it's the Klopp farewell tour. All stops will be pulled out to make sure Liverpool do it.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
City next week is pretty much their only game left that they won't be heavy odds on favourites for.

I'd be very surprised if they mess it up from here.

tomaldinho1

Genuinely think the PL is desperate for City not to win it to keep up the pretence of a competitive league. Expect more of this to come.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City next week is pretty much their only game left that they won't be heavy odds on favourites for.

I'd be very surprised if they mess it up from here.
They won't be heavy favourites to win at our place.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It does feel very fitted up to make sure Messi won theworld cup though doesn't it

marktan

They're very likely to lose against City and then it's over. They needed a bigger buffer whilst De Bruyne was away

Josh 76

Nothing has really changed. City just have to keep winning their games.
Your right. I Just think that last second goal gives them a very short temporary boost. Usually away to forest should be a routine 3 points.

RedRocket9908

Making Utd fans go blue? Thats never actually happened though has it.

During you so-called period of domination you have managed only 1 league title which came in covid affected a season where you were the only team that challanged for the title all season and you have finished above Utd as many times as theyve finished above you.