Ljajic Watch

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Ljajic has banter..... pretty disgraceful if true. I guess Rossi's reaction becomes a lot more obvious now.
you believe that???

just look at the video, does Ljajic say anything before Rossi turns at him?

Why anyone would spread that kind of sick rumours when it's obvious he lost it because his team was losing to another relegation-threatened side, and his job was in danger.

prateik

What complete bollocks. Just look at the video to see whether Ljajic has time to say anything (not to mention in a tongue he barely commands) before Rossi has a go at him.

Rossi lost it because his team was losing to another relegation-threatened side, he would have probably been out of a job after the game regardless.
Of course he does.
Doesnt mean he said that, but it does look like he said something that provoked that reaction.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Reading a couple of tweets of the guy that broke the story of Ljajic's supposed comment...

This whole #Suarez #Evra saga is grotesque. Incredibly cheap telenovela. #LFC #MANUTD
ok

According to reports, #Roma ace #DeRossi already agreed terms with #ManCity
sure mate

According to reports #Mazzarri resigned after #Villarreal game following a massive argument with #DeLaurentiis over his sending off. #Napoli
he's still there

vuc

First Team Serb
Any good young, up and coming Serbian players around these days Vuc ?
The most promising out of the youngsters is probably Djuricic the kid that United had on trial.

The dutch based posters can tell you more about him, but he is a real talent. Plays for Herenveen at the moment.

In the league he is 32 games, 10 goals, 9 assists

Nani wrote an article not too long ago about some of the other talents coming through btw.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ljajic is also suspended by the club. As I said earlier, he is apparently bit of a twat considering how he pissed off the previous Fiorentina manager aswell. Maybe his attitude was the reason why United dropped out of the deal.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Turns out Delio Rossi doesn't have a disabled son

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Yeh, even though he was better for the U21's. Great point.
Your opinion doesn't count because your head is so far up your arse when it comes to Serbian players you can't even be relied upon to give a reliable opinion.

I saw the u18 tournament and he looked average it best. Id say he didn't/doesnt hold a candle to some of the talents we had/have.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Your opinion doesn't count because your head is so far up your arse when it comes to Serbian players you can't even be relied upon to give a reliable opinion.

I saw the u18 tournament and he looked average it best. Id say he didn't/doesnt hold a candle to some of the talents we had/have.
Fergie begged to differ so you might shut your mouth as well

"Adem Ljajic is another player who we have on loan, at Partizan Belgrade, and he’ll join us in January. He’s doing very well," said Ferguson.

"He was the star of the tournament for Serbia at the UEFA Under-19 Championships over the summer."

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
We pulled out of the deal for him. There's no way Fergie honestly thought that after watching him, he wasn't that good at all. He'd never say anything bad about a young player like that anyway.

Maybe it was a different tournament when I saw him.
I see what you mean but look, United pulled out of the deal a year and a half ago and we still have not had the slightest bit of information as to why exactly it happened, so the reasons for it could be more complicated than what you're assuming, though your explanation might also be a part of them.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ultra Palermo ‏ @UltraPalermo
CM reports that Ljajic told Delio Rossi: "You're more handicapped than your son" which caused Rossi's reaction. He has a disabled son.
You have to doubt the veracity any story like that usually but given the frenzy of the attack you wonder what triggered it. It would me if anyone said anything about one of my kids

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You have to doubt the veracity any story like that usually but given the frenzy of the attack you wonder what triggered it. It would me if anyone said anything about one of my kids
Read a bit further up.

Neutral

BTV
I thought the rumors were Ljajic said something about his dead mother that prompted the meltdown...I see it has now moved on to an imaginary disabled child.

vuc

First Team Serb

:lol: Ok glad we got that out the way.

You were saying how he didn't impress in U18, yet he was better in an older age category. Do you know see what I am trying to say here?

It's largely an irrelevant point, but whatever.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I thought the rumors were Ljajic said something about his dead mother that prompted the meltdown...I see it's now moved on to an imaginary disabled child.
Incredible is it not... Not as much as people who claim to know the player and yet jump on the first bandwagon thrown their way

It would be interesting to know who had an interest in spreading such rumours to defend a 52y.o. assaulting a 20 y.o...

Italian elegance

dev1l

Ljajic is also suspended by the club. As I said earlier, he is apparently bit of a twat considering how he pissed off the previous Fiorentina manager aswell. Maybe his attitude was the reason why United dropped out of the deal.
According to a fiorentina fan, friend of mine, Rossi is known to be a gentleman and they were surprised by his reaction. His impression is that ljajic is a bit of twat...

dev1l

Incredible is it not... Not as much as people who claim to know the player and yet jump on the first bandwagon thrown their way

It would be interesting to know who had an interest in spreading such rumours to defend a 52y.o. assaulting a 20 y.o...

Italian elegance
I dont understand your argument - both a 20 yo and a 52 yo are grown ups.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I dont understand your argument - both a 20 yo and a 52 yo are grown ups.
:lol: well I wish i did not understand your argument as well - sadly I do and it's fecking shit.

NoLogo

Well it was very unprofessional from Ljajic but honestly the coach should have just thrown him out of the team. A reaction like his is an absolute no go and he should never again get a manager job in his life if you ask me.